Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your IP address

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
did you use a VPN when you registered for this site? :no::fbi::worryfeels:

do you use a VPN right now? :no::fbi::worryfeels:

https://incels.is/help/privacy-policy/

thoughts on .is knowing your IP?

Over for IPcels.

Nope

It's Over

Everyone has your IP lol

I don't care because I live in a third world shithole

I know they know, but what are they going to do? I have not made threats, I have no weapons, I have no plans... I'm just an edgy young man on a forum.

I don't care. I've never stated anything incriminating so I seriously do not care.

I know they know, but what are they going to do? I have not made threats, I have no weapons, I have no plans... I'm just an edgy young man on a forum.
I'm just a lonely desperate man on a forum

No
Säpo 100 % knows what i am posting here and where i live

Kinda suicidal already dont really care, what are they gonna do, as long as I dont fed post (in minecraft) i should be fine.
Säpo?

are you a immigrant or Native swede

Just don't make any threats and you should be fine. I learned this the hard way.

Joined Apr 6, 2021 Posts 83 Online 1d 19h 10m
elab mister GrAYcel
Alright, so I used to be a Redditor (I know I should be ashamed). I used to hang out on the r/teenagers subreddit a lot. One day I made a post about "assassinating" bullies in school. Got a knock on my door just a few days later by some local cops, and they ended up making me stay at a psych ward for a week. I've concluded that the 1st Amendment only protects your right to say whatever you want, but not the consequences of what you say.

Alright, so I used to be a Redditor (I know I should be ashamed). I used to hang out on the r/teenagers subreddit a lot. One day I made a post about "assassinating" bullies in school. Got a knock on my door just a few days later by some local cops, and they ended up making me stay at a psych ward for a week. I've concluded that the 1st Amendment only protects your right to say whatever you want, but not the consequences of what you say.
burgerland or canada?

I know the answer, but anyway, I'll ask: did they do ANYTHING to solve the bullying sitution or they didn't care?

lmao, did you open the door for them?

or did your mom call you to come downstairs?

lmao, did you open the door for them?

or did your mom call you to come downstairs?
My mom came and told me I was "in trouble". I was fucking shaking. It happened last October.

I know. I don't give a shit anymore my life is miserable already to care if some glowniggers want to take me for saying women are shallow whores.

My mom came and told me I was "in trouble". I was fucking shaking. It happened last October.
don't worry you are allowed to say anything here, just put a :soy::bluepill: emote.

look i will give you an example:

guys tommorow i'm going to shoot up a school :soy::bluepill:

Police units in my area don't care about internet. They are busy dealing with trailer trash domestic violence and niggers

I know the answer, but anyway, I'll ask: did they do ANYTHING to solve the bullying sitution or they didn't care?
I've been on online school since last year when it happened, so the bullying was something that happened mostly during my freshman and sophomore years. But it was something that I never forgot about. I'd shitpost on Reddit about it a lot.

Kek, true.
I'm not even edgy. :feelskek:

If Interpol shows up I will mog them with my perfectly brewed tea. :chad:

I've been on online school since last year when it happened, so the bullying was something that happened mostly during my freshman and sophomore years. But it was something that I never forgot about. I'd shitpost on Reddit about it a lot.
But did they do anything about it or tried to help you? Or just threw you in the ward like a dog so you knew your place?

But did they do anything about it or tried to help you? Or just threw you in the ward like a dog so you knew your place?
They just put me in there and gave me some meds. Felt more like a prison tbh.

They just put me in there and gave me some meds. Felt more like a prison tbh.
So the ignored the bullying situation altogether and just threw you in a cel and gave you jewpills so you didn't attack those who were fucking with you. Is that it?

As long i dont talk against the current dictator im safe in 3rd world country

So the ignored the bullying situation altogether and just threw you in a cel and gave you jewpills so you didn't attack those who were fucking with you. Is that it?
Basically yeah

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD
Since that happened, I've always been paranoid about shit, always looking behind my shoulder. Whenever the doorbell rings my heart rate would pick up significantly and I'd start shaking, sweating.

Since that happened, I've always been paranoid about shit, always looking behind my shoulder. Whenever the doorbell rings my heart rate would pick up significantly and I'd start shaking, sweating.
Brutal. I'm sorry brocel, I wished I could tell you that you will win in the end, but I'm afraid it's not like that.
It's so infuriating watching bullied victims getting thrown into cels and being fed jewpills while the bullies GOT NOTHING, NOTHING.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I HOPE THIS FUCKING PLANET BLOWS THE FUCK UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I think mods can see your ip at any time. I saw Mental out mention it once

I just don't care anymore, especially about something as trivial as an IP address. Using a VPN doesn't really do much to protect against big brother, btw. It used to be a pain to get around, but these days every VPN has a backdoor for cyber spy agencies. Now it just adds some extra steps, but you'd still be a retard to do anything shady on the internet without taking blackhat tier precautions. VPN's are still useful to protect against your average cyber criminal who wants to spy on your network traffic, though, so you should generally get a VPN anyway.

I always use a VPN.

And I'm a retarded mango character that failed everything. They can't do nothing to me

I don't use VPN specifically for this site. Sometimes I have it on, sometimes not.
It's too much effort if you REALLY wanna hide your ass.

I'm scared brocels