Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your Imagination

Eurasian

Eurasian

Chief
★★
I was from a very low income class home.We were not sleeping hungry.But ofcourse i was not enjoying life.We never used to go shopping or have some fun.
My father was a narcissist whose ugly and short.Btw i never disliked short and ugly people and nevee does in the past.
My Mother was also have some symptoms of narcissism..my parents had also gone through a divorce process but they never seperated and hence created a hell.
I was shy and dont used to go out that much.I had friends.Making relationships and friendships were not something i suffered but there was something that was off.
I used to have fantasies of being with women,validation from other people and when i see my past life.... i had so much paranormal activities that happened to me.
I still remember that there was a girl that was used to study with my class.I had crush on that girl.I used to like her and want to make her my girlfriend.....
i used to talk with her sometimes we used to sit with each other.But it was strange that i never seen her with other children.Never once in those 4 years.
She was not my girlfriend ofcourse but i used to love her.But when i see back in those days that girl never existed.She was like a ghost following me around..
She was like a pale girl with beautiful eyes.She used to seduce me talk with me in middle of class but it was used to be strange that nobody was noticing her.
But when i used to speak suddenly people become reactive to my suggestions.She used to help in class and one time there was science quiz and olympiad thing going on and i was taking that exam too.
Seems like she was just beside me sitting and told me answers of every question.I was not good in studies.And that was a Physics olympiad.And suddenly results came and i still remember to this day that i came in first 3 position in whole school and whole class was stunned because nobody expected that i will achieve something like that.
Teacher was also jokingly said that it was a flook and i have done this by chance.
Two years back before completing my schools..suddenly that girl stopped coming and i never seen her again.
My Theory is that when i used to be young i used to do meditation and my mother used to say that you should never meditate unless you are perfect in doing meditation because it will attract negative energies to you.And i think when i completely gave up meditation that entity left me i guess..
My another theory is that it was my own imagination and a cope to uproot myself from my hellish life i guess.

over for bipolarcels