Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your ideal apartment!

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★
So, were in a fucking Disneyland, dreams come true and money not an issue. Where would you like to live?

This is his I environ my ideal hole:
Anon  3908455 2751781877

Monitor a bit too small. A small dark he far away from everything. So I can rot there uninterrupted.

Must have a PC and a bed on the entresole, so I can climb there for extra coziness.

Potentially with a cat so it will hunt down all the roaches and purr.

That apartment looks it's-overish

my room looks like this with the shit all over the place

I want to live in a simple log cabin or an old house with a lot of unpainted wood. I simply love unpainted wood, would be happy with almost any apartment decorated with it. I'd also like to have space for fixing old cars. I want it to be away from other people, at least 1km from the nearest neighbor.

I want to live in a simple log cabin or an old house with a lot of unpainted wood. I simply love unpainted wood, would be happy with almost any apartment decorated with it. I'd also like to have space for fixing old cars. I want it to be away from other people, at least 1km from the nearest neighbor.
Hermit

Ideal (minus the stairs)