Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your height can make you an Incel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Your height can make you an Incel being short puts you at a disadvantage In life short men are shamed bullied and rejected by society being 6’2 is better than being 5’5 because 6’2 is taller than 5’5 short men are more likely to be Incel’s than tall men

I KEEP HEARING VOICES AM I HEARING VOICES????????????

Clapping Applause GIF

Beautifully written with substance and flow, while absolutely decimating any potential opposing argument in a unique and swift, yet still brutally true manner; truly worthy of the Must-Read section! :feelsaww:

I've never really considered any of what you've said before; you've really given me a new and refreshing viewpoint on the blackpill and life itself. :feelsgah:

Water is wet
Fire is hot
The sky is blue
Whats new?

My height made me an incel

Damn, you really cracked the code :feelsjuice:

Your height can make you an Incel being short puts you at a disadvantage In life short men are shamed bullied and rejected by society being 6’2 is better than being 5’5 because 6’2 is taller than 5’5 short men are more likely to be Incel’s than tall men

how-do-you-know-all-this-how-do-you-know-this.gif

@Komesarj put this in must read

No height for your face

HAHAHAHAHHAHA ANOTHER BANGER FROM OP

Damn dude. I live in a country where the average height is 182 cm and the average for teenagers is +185 cm and I am 167 cm. If you're short, think of me and find solace. you can't be as bad as me.

Height is more important than being handsome.

being 6’2 is better than being 5’5 because 6’2 is taller than 5’5
You must be a 160+ IQ theoretical physicist genius!

Last edited: