Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your genes determine your decision making

SUH

SUH

Veteran
This is to all lurking foids and ITcucks who believe in muh personality.
Every single decision or body language you make, and every single reaction you get from being bullied and isolated is caused by genetics. If you're lazy, your genes prevent you from gaining motivation. Genes give a threshold towards IQ and social skills. Mentalceldom is real because of that.

vyvanse helps

Genetics are extremely fascinating to me. I think my grandma's high IQ hopped generations and jumped into me, cause the rest of my family is dumb as fuck. I do however have a lot of weird genetics i got from my dad though, like being selfish and self centered, and more attracted to physical gain than spiritual.

This is why genetic > all, genetic determinate everything

No

My father is highly graduated and l do have some college troubles...
He has a sport degree too, and lm a bit lazy
He built his own house, me not

No

Then your father lived in a social environment that was more conducive to his genes. Back then getting employment was easier and hypergamy was less so it didnt stunt him. Also you were probably around people who bullied you or isolated you. If your father lived in the same social environment as you, his genes would've made him an incel.

Then your father lived in a social environment that was more conducive to his genes. Back then getting employment was easier and hypergamy was less so it didnt stunt him. Also you were probably around people who bullied you or isolated you. If your father lived in the same social environment as you, his genes would've made him an incel.

Yes

This is true. The way you are born does have a strong bearing on The way you are. A person can change their traits to an extent though.

genetics are very strong but they cannot fill in for some learned things like how to socialize, which isn't found in physics textbooks.
when they did studies about environment vs genes they found that people with good genes for IQ tended to find ways to study and become wealthy and smart and established, overcoming their poor/isolated environments in that sense.
but job and wealth is all they checked for, nobody checked if the males were all friendless and made a hobby out of auto-erotically asphyxiating in a dark basement somewhere. which is my take on how it went for them, definitely how it went for me anyway.

in the end it might be better to be NT, and safely dissappear into the herd. than to get some IQ and motivation boost but grow up in an environment that never teaches you how to relate to people.

My genes are complete trash then..

No

DNA recombination... The best genes of your father are probably not that active in your DNA, genetic recombination can be a bitch!

Conditioning plays a part too.

genetics literally determine everything

If you had quality genes you would have the fortitude not to be conditioned.