Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your future as a 70 yo virgin in an old age home

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Imagine getting to 70 and living in a crappy old age home. If you are really unlucky you will be wearing a diaper and some fat trans ?oid will change it once a day, if you are lucky. Because you only get changed once per day if that, your dick is permanently covered in piss. Not only do you look like shit, you smell like piss 24/7. Meanwhile, chad will be in the next room, having an old age home orgy with 10 granny stacies with the thin state funded walls. For some reason his sex drive will mog you at puberty. One last fuck you before you die!

Last edited:
I will rope before 40 JFL. Living until 70 as a KHHV would be a nightmare

Alternatively:

You're tucked away in your life support casket intravenously provided nutrients as you live out the life you should have always lived via fully immersive VR. Your life as an incel is all but a distant nightmare.

Alternatively:

You're tucked away in your life support casket intravenously provided nutrients as you live out the life you should have always lived via fully immersive VR. Your life as an incel is all but a distant nightmare.
Spending your life blackpilled only to die a bluepilled cuck anyways. You will laugh at how your personality is what is making you successful in the VR world and how you were wrong before.

and all the children, grandchildren who visit him while you are there alone and ashamed.

and all the children, grandchildren who visit him while you are there alone and ashamed.
6 different foids, all side fucks to a betabuxxer. Chad is the real father though, and the beta buxxers are all long forgotten. Chad dies with 6 loving families he never knew or cared about growing up. All the families love him, because he's chad. Meanwhile, the grand children talk about you, the smelly incel, and the middle aged parents tell their kids to shut up, only to then proceed to laugh about it too! You sit at the incel table in the cafeteria overhearing how happy chad is to be in such a great place. Because of your depression you are on 24/7 suicide watch.

I plan to die before that

chad will be in the next room, having an old age home orgy with 10 granny stacies with the thin state funded walls. For some reason his sex drive will mog you at puberty.
volcel if you wouldn't fuck a GILF
that's all i'm saying

6 different foids, all side fucks to a betabuxxer. Chad is the real father though, and the beta buxxers are all long forgotten. Chad dies with 6 loving families he never knew or cared about growing up. All the families love him, because he's chad. Meanwhile, the grand children talk about you, the smelly incel, and the middle aged parents tell their kids to shut up, only to then proceed to laugh about it too! You sit at the incel table in the cafeteria overhearing how happy chad is to be in such a great place. Because of your depression you are on 24/7 suicide watch.
The fucking truth tbh.

Alternatively:

At 80 you make a futile attempt at committing suicide by self starvation. Some foid doctor decides that it's because you are just too retarded to eat on your own. They put you on a diet consisting of soy force fed to you through your nose. You die at 110 in a smelly diaper. Nobody notices because staff simply avoided you completely by now. Your rotten body is cremated. Nobody is at your funeral.

Roping before 30 especially knowing it only goes downhill from here.

yeah but still, if somehow one actually offered you sex, and she didn't have any diseases, then volcel if you wouldn't
Better to die from aids than die an incel.

Last edited:
I can’t see myself becoming an old fuck,

I can’t see myself becoming an old fuck,

0E4F533D AA04 4A48 948E F8D2525A73DA

living in a crappy old age home
Why on Earth would you go live there?
If you have no kids who want to send grandpa to an early grave to get your inheritance, nobody can force you to go there.
You won't be able to afford the old age home without kids working and paying for it, tbh

You won't be able to afford the old age home without kids working and paying for it, tbh
This is why you are in a government funded one. Most likely due to a medical condition preventing you from wiping your own ass.