Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your "Friends"

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
Has it ever happened to you that people assumed you have a lots of friends? For me they actually did, random people assumed i had tons of friends, especially before 2020 where i only had like 2 "friends" people thought i had this huge social circle because I was Jestermaxxed to the limit. I was like playing multiple instruments, be part of Workshops, presented free Entertainment for the masses, had good grades - but simultanously was the class clown.

Like I had this "Gang" around early highschool years but like they were the wrong people.

And when i was between 18 and now some random people always threw phrases at me "What are you doing with your friends"; "Where do you usually meet new people?"; "Have you done XYZ with your friends"; "What do your friends say about you"

And Im like: :feelsseriously: "WHO?!"

I likely never had an actual real friend - because if I had: Where are these "friends" now?

Whatsagroupo

In elementary and the first year of middle school I had two fellow spergs who were my freinds, but one of their moms was a complete Christian fanatic (was a 8/10 milf tho) who convinced both of them to stop hanging with me because of some dumb reason.

I had one friend group in middle school, we were a bunch of certified spergs and would constantly bully each other. We even had territorial wars with other spergs during lunch.

I only had one friend in high school, a Punjabi curry kid who would play mobile fortnite on full volume. I also told him about the send bobs and vagna meme and he went around the whole school telling foids that. He also hated Islam and became super pissed about it randomly (I think his uncle was killed by one or its just 3rd world drama idk)

Friends are over rated