Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your “friends” never cared about you and never call you

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It always happened like this my whole life
If I don’t start a conversation with any one of my so called friends they would literally forget about me as always
Always I need to initiate something then how tf would I even have circles???

This makes me sad and miserable , why am i not enough for these sons of bitches? Why am I never enough ?
I’m tired of feeling as though I never belong and never belonged anywhere

fuck society fuck normies fuck working
@Lebensmüder @Meus @Marquis de Sade

This is why I give my number only to an extremely limited number of people.

At least when nobody calls you, because nobody has your number you can cope and say it's because of that.

Fuck these fucking assholes.

At least when nobody calls you, because nobody has your number you can cope and say it's because of that.

I'll be your friend @Meus

they are already talking with their gf, bf. they don't have time to call other people for no reason.

Attachments

• 057C11AE-3DC9-44D8-9685-D1FAB48BED34.jpeg
    057C11AE-3DC9-44D8-9685-D1FAB48BED34.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 46
I have argued or in other ways lost all my friends. I am alone, nobody wants to stay with me

The life of a lonely male is close to face everyone as an enemy

Have only had one friend in my life.
He often didn't contact me for months, sometimes for years.
Often people are sadly busy doing other shit like working & studymaxxing & have many people in their life that require time.
It's extremely enfuriating/frustrating sometimes to then be ignored/not contacted but sadly there is nothing one can do about it apart from then adapting by filling the time with doing shit on one's own or expanding the off-/online friend circle via Telegram/Discord/forums/whatever. Sadly time is such a limited thing.

Can heavily relate

I had this close group of low tier normie ''friends'' at school who only talked about sports and mainstream garbage, but since I had no other choice I was pretty much forced to stick with them

New year comes, I have to move out and change schools. Not a single one of them calls me or even dares to talk/chat with me, even my best friend (since fucking elementary) who was outside their group didn't care nor message me, nothing. 2 years have passsed and they still party/hang out whenever they can, yet not a single call or even a nod to their old friend, to the point my social media DMs look like a graveyard.

Heck, I was lurking on their class chat group and they didn't even notice my ass until they kicked me out like 1 year later

I'm literally a ghost to society

Have only had one friend in my life.
He often didn't contact me for months, sometimes for years.
Often people are sadly busy doing other shit like working & studymaxxing & have many people in their life that require time.
It's extremely enfuriating/frustrating sometimes to then be ignored/not contacted but sadly there is nothing one can do about it apart from then adapting by filling the time with doing shit on one's own or expanding the off-/online friend circle via Telegram/Discord/forums/whatever. Sadly time is such a limited thing.
Not that we would do stuff we like bro , fuck time ,it’s not that limited if you have no one or nothing

can relate.
i remember i used to have "friends" and i would see them hanging out on their snapchat stories but they would never invite me. they always made some excuse when i called them out on it.

Can heavily relate

I had this close group of low tier normie ''friends'' at school who only talked about sports and mainstream garbage, but since I had no other choice I was pretty much forced to stick with them

New year comes, I have to move out and change schools. Not a single one of them calls me or even dares to talk/chat with me, even my best friend (since fucking elementary) who was outside their group didn't care nor message me, nothing. 2 years have passsed and they still party/hang out whenever they can, yet not a single call or even a nod to their old friend, to the point my social media DMs look like a graveyard.

Heck, I was lurking on their class chat group and they didn't even notice my ass until they kicked me out like 1 year later

I'm literally a ghost to society
Same ,very relatable,I lived something like that

This, I don‘t bother with texting or social media anymore. No one replies after like 4 messages, let alone message me first. Had girls who I was sat next to reject my follow request in front of me JFL:feelsjuice:

This, I don‘t bother with texting or social media anymore. No one replies after like 4 messages, let alone message me first. Had girls who I was sat next to reject my follow request in front of me JFL:feelsjuice:
Lol very relatable

Based. I'm always open for DM'ing with based people.
I'm new so I might just be retarded but I don't think I'm able to DM you :(

I was gonna ask you ab anime lol

Don't worry too much about that. At some point you get tired of having only male friends and you feel you miss having a woman in your life, even if that woman is not your lover or girlfriend.
But is better having a friend (even if it is a male one) than having nothing, but it's not something that's going to make you feel that good about your inceldon. ( From my own experience, not trying to mog anyone here or be superior)

Don't worry too much about that. At some point you get tired of having only male friends and you feel you miss having a woman in your life, even if that woman is not your lover or girlfriend.
But is better having a friend (even if it is a male one) than having nothing, but it's not something that's going to make you feel that good about your inceldon. ( From my own experience, not trying to mog anyone here or be superior)
Let me have woman friends bro

But people who like you would ask for your number ?. I don't see the cope here.