Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Your first fictional crush?

Mine first and last was Marceline from Adventure TIme:
View attachment 1102955
View attachment 1102950

View attachment 1102953
(I chose these images, if you don't like them you can find the ones you like yourslef.)

I was 13–14 and I thought it's extremely weird to develop feelings for an imaginary character, but I didn't care much.

What about you?

NO NSFW CONTENT ITT.

P.S. Btw, if it's not clear, I don't have a crush on her for a long, long time. I'm too old to care for fictional characters that much.
First was Kim possible and last was marinete from ladybug

I always wanted to cuck this fucker adriane

408f3d9bcc039b8d3466ac3a8585d7f0
2779a8bd8fff52e0bb0f39261973ae75
C40b2379148598a81126605d1d933b9d
D8df237a79a8cbec0dfceb7b2ad9c8de

Last edited:
Yep.

Toph Beifong

Also Toph. She was probably one of my first cartoon crushes that I can recall clearly. I remember I watched the show ( ATLA) as a kid but didn't really understand the premise or plot until I rewatched when I was a bit older, around preteen or early teen. I think it must've been between 2018–2019 (when I was 12–13), or maybe 14 (2020), but that's a bit of a stretch. I vividly remember I used to have all-night jerk-off marathons back then. Good times...

I used to read a shitton of fanfiction about her (specifically "Taang" shipfics) and I had a ton of good ones saved in a note document that I think I either deleted by accident or it just got lost when my phone's battery broke. It could still be there, but I haven't gotten around to replacing the battery. These were all on fanfiction.net; I didn't particularly like AO3 because all those author tags were really intimidating and Wattpad and other fanfic sites either had horrible writing or just didn't have long enough fics that I could enjoy (deviantART and tumblr aren't even fanfiction sites).

Some good Taangfics I can recall and are still on fanfiction.net:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4284395/1/Clear-Skies-and-Concrete (high school AU, angst)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13824269/1/Happily-Ever-After (arranged marriage)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6161962/1/The-Slow-Path (I don't know what this was, so proceed with caution, but I do remember the name, so I will include it here)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4381366/1/A-Matter-of-Honor (I also forgot what this was, but I know it was good)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/3834739/1/The-Best-Laid-Plans (Toph is drugged and forced to be in a 24/7 catatonic state by her parents and her legs are bound so she can't see; they want to sell her off to a rich husband; Aang comes in and saves her, but needs to accept marriage with her in order to appease her parents)

There were a lot of fics I remember that were unfortunately lost when my notes document an-hero'd.

Use this if you want to find more Taang fanfics on fanfiction.net:

Kino fanart:

D7bjcuwbo3g51

I will lose a lot of respect by posting this.

@HeOweGoreWrath Thots on Avatar ships and Taang? Also, did you have a cartoon crush?

Ceras Victoria

can't believe you read fanfics

Mine was probably Starfire from Teen Titans

If anything, Ochaco Uraraka

zoey from left 4 dead

Last edited:
those were around the same time, don't remember which was the first and it doesn't matter
1. Toph from avatar the last airbender (obviously)
2. Azula from avatar the last airbender (obviously)
3. Mitsuki from Kappa Mikey
4. Kim from Kim Possible
5. Jenny from my life as a teenage robot
6. Gadget Hackwrench from chip and dale: rescue rangers
7. Sam from Danny Phantom

Last edited:
Sarah, from Shining Force II

It was the first time I had the experience of a female not being directly and overtly hostile towards me (in the person of Bowie, the game's protagonist)
my nigga, i was scratching my head trying to remember some females from vidya games, this is perfect example
Sarah is indeed the best girl

The first fictional foid I ever had a crush-like fixation on was Cynthia from Pokemon, bet @PersonalityChimp can relate :owo: That was in like 2nd grade, though.

The first fictional foid I was truly sexually attracted to was Palutena from Kid Icarus: Uprising back when I was 10 or 11 :ahegao:

I remember being younger (around 10-11) and having a huge crush on the Pokemon female characters May, Dawn and Misty
For a company that mainly caters to kids, Nintendo franchises are fucking filled to the brim with semen demons, Pokemon especially.

The first fictional foid I ever had a crush-like fixation on was Cynthia from Pokemon, bet @
PersonalityChimp
@PersonalityChimp can relate :owo: That was in like 2nd grade, though.

The first fictional foid I was truly sexually attracted to was Palutena from Kid Icarus: Uprising back when I was 10 or 11 :ahegao:
@AsakuraHao @CruxGammata @Adolf Hitler @wereq Would? Also, drop your own answers, boyos :feelscomfy:

Katara from Avatar.
IMG 2060