Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your favourite quotes

"Don't be a good neighbor to her. I'll send you a love letter straight from my heart, fucker. Do you know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fuckin' gun, fucker. If you receive a love letter from me, you're fucked forever! Do you understand, fuck? I'll send ya straight to Hell, fucker!"

- Francis 'Frank' Booth

" my mule " ( whoever does not know this quote is 100%guaranteed CUCKHOLDER )

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

" who's jack? " ( borat sagdyev )

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

From Blade runner

Speaks to the incel condition, of being a living being with emotions, hopes, dreams, but being branded as a villain and evil because we are misunderstood and nobody cares to take the time to understand us

"End my life"

-Kointo

Do you understand Pain a little now?If you don’t share someone’s pain you can never understand them.

To understand pain , you must know pain!
-Pain

Those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.
-Obito

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred
-Madara

There's only one thing that can heal the heart... only one... it's love
-Gaara

If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to your life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me
-Itachi

Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They're my friends.

The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!
-Naruto

L Lawliet said:
Do you understand Pain a little now?If you don’t share someone’s pain you can never understand them.

-Pain

Those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.
-Obito

-Madara

-Gaara

If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to your life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me
-Itachi
Just before he wiped out the village I think he said something among the lines of "I will show you the true meaning of pain" 

Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They're my friends.

The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!
-Naruto

Juxtaposition6 said:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUHQugyxqAc[/video]

L Lawliet said:

-Pain

-Obito

-Madara

-Gaara

-Itachi

-Naruto

Just before he destroyed the village he said "I will show you the true meaning of pain" or at least I think so. If that was true that is my favourite naruto quote

nausea said:
kointooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

( I love you )

tonnes

List a few

+
I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain.

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace

-Pain

I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking *friend back from *Bad guy!
(Sasuke and Orrochimaru)

I won’t run away anymore… I won’t go back on my word… that is my ninja way!
-Naruto

When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.
-Jiraiya

nausea said:

( I love you )

But you don't like my avatars!!!!

any other videogameists here?

"mighty morphin power alien" -japanese bloke about to be disintegrated in destroy all humans 2

Go ahead, make my day

'Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. But those who understand realise that you have no right to let them live.'

"Sanity is for the weak!

Being alone is more painful than getting hurt.

If you don't risk your life, you can't create a future. Right?

We are NOT asking him where the treasure is hidden!!! We're not even asking him whether there IS any treasure or not!! I'm not sure, but... ...everybody set out to sea, risking their lives to search for it!!! If you ask this old man anything about it here and now... Then I'll quit being a pirate! I don't want to go on a boring adventure like that!
(for me treasure=cure for every incel ; sea=world)

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future.

No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal.

-Luffy

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
( I love you )

tonnes

List a few

with due respect, I will not

Kointo said:
nausea said:
( I love you )
But you don't like my avatars!!!!
false, dogdemon rulez

nausea said:
ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
Secrete anime fan
am I to secrete something here?

Kointo said:
nausea said:

false, dogdemon rulez

What about Sonichu?

who's that

https://www.google.com/search?ei=RYaQWrymI8uZ_QbX5qXgDg&q=sonichu&oq=sonichu&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0i67k1j0i20i264k1j0i20i263k1j0j0i67k1j0l4.2163.3025.0.3690.4.4.0.0.0.0.108.385.2j2.4.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.383...0i22i30k1.0.dczX4oadyiw

Kointo said:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=RYaQWrymI8uZ_QbX5qXgDg&q=sonichu&oq=sonichu&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0i67k1j0i20i264k1j0i20i263k1j0j0i67k1j0l4.2163.3025.0.3690.4.4.0.0.0.0.108.385.2j2.4.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.383...0i22i30k1.0.dczX4oadyiw

Reminds me of a sonic, spongebob and shrek picture I once saw.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Watch the documentary on the guy who made it, an immortalized piece of internet history, an entire wiki dedicated to just one person.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s[/video]

ArtoriasWolf said:

ab8.png

Juxtaposition6 said:
Watch the documentary on the guy who made it, an immortalized piece of internet history, an entire wiki dedicated to just one person.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s[/video]

Loops like this goes deeper than I thought. So Chris was an incel that made this? I will watch the full video soon

Kointo said:

You should do more cringy fan art posts.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Loops like this goes deeper than I thought. So Chris was an incel that made this? I will watch the full video soon
He's a tranny now.

On pain:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzJAebfEIg[/video]

Before you speak, listen.
Before you write, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you invest, investigate.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
Before you retire, save.
Before you die, give.

William Arthur Ward

L Lawliet said:
Before you die, give.

William Arthur Ward
Although i like the rest, i'd rather not have people take my stuff when i die, i wouldn't give, not in this situation.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Although i like the rest, i'd rather not have people take my stuff when i die, i wouldn't give, not in this situation.

Or 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Before you die, live.[/font]

L Lawliet said:
Or 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Before you die, live.[/font]
OR

Before you die, secure your possessions with you to an unmarked grave in mother nature to deny freeloading faggots from taking it all, trust me i went there, you DO NOT want these people profiting from your death, and the worst is, they could be anyone around you.

"WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, I LOVE YOU!!!" -The savior of Western civilization

" I wanna banga my sista " ( someone here )