Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your favourite quotes

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
From anything

" who knows, maybe he is a cuck " ( LF Celine )

From a game: it is better to die for the emperor than to live for yourself.

From a game: "lt is better to die for the emperor than to live for yourself".

" you dig " ( from SOME movie )

"hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times"

Now a historical quote

There's no gym for your face.

" my mother tells me sometimes she wishes she was raped by someone else "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_S-BmQ4KF0

nausea said:
" my mother tells me sometimes she wishes she was raped by someone else "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_S-BmQ4KF0

Now that is a brutal quote

" do not tell me what to do, woman "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0r7yQ-3Kdg

@FeminismsCancer

nausea said:

@FeminismsCancer

Best borat quote is when he talks about the women teasing the guy in the cage

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
@FeminismsCancer
Best borat quote is when he talks about the women teasing the guy in the cage
yeah BROTHER BILO!!!! I LOVE HIM

hope you saw what you should have

“I’m no hero, Never was, never will be, I’m just an old killer hired to do some wet work”

"I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice – to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death." --Olga Hepnarová.

Yes, surprisingly one of my favourite quotes is from a woman.

Tension said:
"I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice – to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death." --Olga Hepnarová.
Yes, surprisingly one of my favourite quotes is from a woman.
story?

You're a loser and you'll always be a loser

Worthy of nothing more than Angryman's indian load :'(

" in italy they are shooting a film about konzentrationlager, I will propose you for the role of kapo " ( berlusconi to schultz in europarliament )

nausea said:

I made a thread here, for more information: https://incels.is/Thread-What-are-your-thoughts-on-Olga-Hepnarov%C3%A1-24009

"We're watching you... SCUM" -racist vivec guard
"try to communicate now, punks" -rico from just cause 2

"superb thread thx" -nausea

Another one of my favourite quotes

If a boy cant get cheese he convince himself its stinky anyways

Once you stop caring, you stop hoping; then you stop worrying. The Black Pill is nirvana.

" I have a chest in my pain " ( @incelman )

"fuck those who make fun of animewatchers" -idkwhattodowithlife

" sorry for what? " ( @Akarin )

beyond those cursed stars above
lies the answer that I seek
on the backs of bullets rides my name
longing to kiss my cheek
resentfully decline
retire this hated life
without guilt I break these veins
carved with salvation's knife
turn not away avert not your face
this is how it was meant to be
in silence found hanging there 'bove a pool of waste
the beauteous workings of mortality
no one can truly touch another parallel never to cross
pointless fumbling sad mistake only capable of pain

" a rat can never become an horse " ( borat sagdyev )

We all have dark days, for me the darkness stays
I have one wish, let me forget the hell I’m in.

" benjamin franklin " ( @Sergeantincel )

"i am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

Juxtaposition6 said:
"i am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
man, you are interesting eh ( truly )

nausea said:
I know that the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

"you like the sight of your own blood?!" -raiders from fallout

Say, what are some of your favorite video game quotes @nausea

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
I know that the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
elab?

I wanted to make a thread about him eh

Juxtaposition6 said:
Say, what are some of your favorite video game quotes
please remind me your age

nausea said:
elab?

I think he tried to appeal to the ecologist crowd by saying that, it's an absurdly funny quote nonetheless.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
elab?
I think he tried to appeal to the ecologist crowd by saying that, it's an absurdly funny quote nonetheless.
he genius

" I'll have my crown now " ( major fambrough )

"They think that I am joking when i talk about blowing my head open" "I'm matter but i don't matter"

" I wish ( to be a bot - ndr - ) " @AutoModerator

What would be left of our tragedies if an insect were to present us his? -Emil Mihai Cioran

If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood? - Arthur Schopenhauer

Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche

The last one most definitely applies to my love of black metal; without the cacophonous noise and dissonant tonalities, my life would have no flavour...

KvltWarrior98 said:
What would be left of our tragedies if an insect were to present us his? -Emil Mihai Cioran
If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood? - Arthur Schopenhauer
Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche
The last one most definitely applies to my love of black metal; without the cacophonous noise and dissonant tonalities, my life would have no flavour...
cioran is genius, we shall promote him here moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nausea said:
cioran is genius, we shall promote him here moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As art sinks into paralysis, artists multiply. This anomaly ceases to be one if we realize that art, on its way to exhaustion, has become both impossible and easy.

" you will never get this " ( brother bilo's sister to brother bilo )

Arthur Schopenhauer:

Nature has made it the calling of the young, strong, and handsome men to look after the propagation of the human race; so that the species may not degenerate. This is the firm will of Nature, and it finds its expression in the passions of women. This law surpasses all others in both age and power. Woe then to the man who sets up rights and interests in such a way as to make them stand in the way of it; for whatever he may do or say, they will, at the first significant onset, be unmercifully annihilated. For the secret, unformulated, nay, unconscious but innate moral of woman is: We are justified in deceiving those who, because they care a little for us,—that is to say for the individual,—imagine they have obtained rights over the species. The constitution, and consequently the welfare of the species, have been put into our hands and entrusted to our care through the medium of the next generation which proceeds from us; let us fulfil our duties conscientiously.

Original:

Für die Propagation des Menschengeschlechts zu sorgen, sind von Natur die jungen, starken und schönen Männer berufen; damit das Geschlecht nicht ausarte. Dies ist hierin der feste Wille der Natur, und dessen Ausdruck sind die Leidenschaften der Weiber. Jenes Gesetz geht, an Alter und Kraft, jedem andern vor. Daher Wehe Dem, der seine Rechte und Interessen so stellt, daß sie demselben im Wege stehn: sie werden, was er auch sage und thue, beim ersten bedeutenden Anlaß, unbarmherzig zermalmt werden. Denn die geheime, unausgesprochene, ja, unbewußte, aber angeborene Moral der Weiber ist: wir sind berechtigt, Die zu hintergehn, welche dadurch, daß sie für uns, das Individuum, spärlich sorgen, ein Recht über die Species erlangt zu haben vermeinen. Die Beschaffenheit und folglich das Wohl der Species, ist, mittelst der nächsten, von uns ausgehenden Generation, in unsere Hände gelegt und unsrer Sorgfalt anvertraut: wir wollen es gewissenhaft verwalten.

"The heart of a woman is not united; it is divided. While she is talking to one man, she looks lustfully at another and thinks fondly of a third in her heart."- Chanakya... A historical genius that was BlackPilled af, describes Normoids orbiters, Chads, and Betabux in one quote.