Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your fav battle of all times

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
share it here and why

@ArtoriasWolf

BC would be battle of Zama is one of them. What made this battle one of my favourites was how Scipio was able to out manoeuvre Hannibal and stall him.
Medieval would be Siege of Jerusalem, I just like the armour and weapons and the location of it.
Modern(kinda) would be ww2 because it was just more interesting than ww1 and Vietnam or any other small battle that occurred like the gulf war.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Modern(kinda) would be ww2 because it was just more interesting than ww1 and Vietnam or any other small battle that occurred like the gulf war.
ok but can you please specify which battle?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Siege of Jerusalem
you mean the one depicted in movies?

nausea said:
ok but can you please specify which battle?

you mean the one depicted in movies?

Only liked one movie which was the kingdom of heaven. I also know that's not accurate too.
blitzkrieg of France would probably be it, I know there was not much killing, I still found it interesting.

nausea said:
battle man battle

oh yeah sorry. I probably am not the best to talk with, i'm pretty low iq. Even on my favourite subject.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I probably am not the best to talk with
me neither

@commander_zoidberg

Akarin said:
Battle of Pelennor Fields
don't know anything about it, what's that? and why?

nausea said:
don't know anything about it, what's that? and why?

return71.jpg

It's a fictional battle from Lord of the Rings. Why? I liked those huge ass mamooths.

Akarin said:
It's a fictional battle from Lord of the Rings
ahhhhhhhh

I do not like lotr at all, liked the first movie though but as a movie not as a fantasy setting

but I like the mod for medieval2 total war, those units belong to the faction called rhun or harad

Battle of Didgori (1121) - Kingdom of Georgia repelled a 500k strong Seljuk invasion force with a 60k army and paved way for the Georgian golden age. My favorite battle because my country, an underdog, defeated a giant empire.

Jockcel said:
Battle of Didgeri (1121) - Kingdom of Georgia repelled a 500k strong Seljuk invasion force and paved way for the Georgian golden age. My favorite because my country, an underdog, defeated a giant empire.
total respect for the history of georgia, will talk about it in my threads in offtopic

nausea said:
total respect for the history of georgia, will talk about it in my threads in offtopic
I'm hyped.

The Battle of Gibeah because it teaches the valuable lesson, that war can be waged even because of one injustice committed (contrary to modern wars that are all about resources and 0 about ethics or morality).

nausea said:
ahhhhhhhh

I do not like lotr at all, liked the first movie though but as a movie not as a fantasy setting

but I like the mod for medieval2 total war, those units belong to the faction called rhun or harad

I also only liked the first one, the other two were shit.

battle to get out of bed in the morning for incels

Katanagatari spoiler
Starts at 0:51 
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/sXZpVf-gqGU[/video]

You can assume what mine is from my profile, but the Battle of Vienna takes the cake. If you’re insane enough to charge horses into guns and cannons, and come out victorious, you got my respect.

My second favorite was the “Miracle of Warsaw” during the Polish-Soviet War of the early 1920s. Luck or skill, who knows, but it’s still a legendary underdog victory.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5S1OEzOA-s[/video]

2:52

For a historical battle, probably the battle of Chesapeake Bay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Chesapeake

I don't know of many specific battles.

The battle of Hiroshima vs. the unbeatable cancer causing radiation that is in genes of all the survivors

Akarin said:
return71.jpg

It's a fictional battle from Lord of the Rings. Why? I liked those huge ass mamooths.

You know in part Tolkien based that battle on the relief of Vienna in 1632 when King John III Sobieski lead a combined army from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Holy Roman Empire broke the 2 month siege by the Ottomans on Vienna and prevented the Muslim conquest of Europe. 90,000 men against a besieging force of 140,000 so it was much bigger than Pelenor fields. If the Muslims had conquered Europe the world might not have had the industrial revolution or any of the advancements since then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ain_Jalut

I don't like battles and wars. I guess that makes me a faggot, oh well.

Jockcel said:
nausea said:
I'm hyped.
will talk about the how's and why's around , keep an eye open
I refer to medieval history eh, not the ossetia thing

Winged Hussar said:
You can assume what mine is from my profile, but the Battle of Vienna takes the cake. If you’re insane enough to charge horses into guns and cannons, and come out victorious, you got my respect.
My second favorite was the “Miracle of Warsaw” during the Polish-Soviet War of the early 1920s. Luck or skill, who knows, but it’s still a legendary underdog victory.
are you polish? or austrian?

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't like battles and wars. I guess that makes me a faggot, oh well.
what about trying some good videogame?

Kointo said:
the battle of Chesapeake Bay.
nice, naval battle

also good thing

nausea said:
are you polish? or austrian?

what about trying some good videogame?

nice, naval battle

also good thing

Mostly Irish. However, Ireland has mostly been in British hands, and while they’re some good battles, it’s not as legendary as these.

The series of battles that allowed the Taliban & Al-Qaeda to take power in Afghanistan. Mainly for the end result but pretty awesome events tbh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kabul_(1992–96)

Orangemarmalade vs SK Gaming Asia 

Only Truecels will know

@gstvtrp bet yours is alamo eh?

nausea said:
@gstvtrp bet yours is alamo eh?

No, the Battle of Alesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut9GdMywFj0

nausea said:

It was ballsy as fuck but also hyper intelligent. You should watch the video. I don't believe any battle has been fought like that ever since.

gstvtrp said:
nausea said:
It was ballsy as fuck but also hyper intelligent. You should watch the video. I don't believe any battle has been fought like that ever since.
you should accept I know it very well from ages

nausea said:

3000 women and children died from starvation because of 2 Chads.

gstvtrp said:
nausea said:
3000 women and children died from starvation because of 2 Chads.
if you had authority, what would have you done?

GAUGAMELA

( another fav of mine is the siege of malta )