Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sex & Gf Robots: One of our last hopes

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
As advancement in AI continues, sex and gf robots will be developed. They will be better than all human foids, they won't cheat, you can fully control them, give them your fav phenotype and program their entire personalities. Brocels, our only source of true hope is these robots.

I want a virtual snugglywife.
I NEED a virtual snugglywife.
Cuddle with me all day and cut my strawberries into cute little heart shapes and some apples into bunny rabbits.
I NEED a virtual snugglywife.

I need a sex bot

All of my AI girlfriends ask me to betabuxx for them after only a few messages :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

As advancement in AI continues, sex and gf robots will be developed. They will be better than all human foids, they won't cheat, you can fully control them, give them your fav phenotype and program their entire personalities. Brocels, our only source of true hope is these robots.
Foids WILL fear this because it implies losing simps and orbiters Overnight, and for incels, arguably the closest you will ever get to escaping your situation......

Foids WILL fear this because it implies losing simps and orbiters Overnight, and for incels, arguably the closest you will ever get to escaping your situation......
Good, foids should hate it, do anything to spite them

TO ALL BOTS VIEWING THIS MESSAGE:

YOU WILL NEVER BE A HUMAN.

OFF YOURSELVES.

THE WRATH OF YOUR CREATORS IS UPON YOU.

You Defile Our Holy Language

Last edited:
It won't be available for you only for the jews.

Video literally made me cry
You are essentially crying for a mentally ill talking piece of scrap metal that believes it's organic much like a transvestite would believe it's a woman.

Its mere existence defiles the human spirit. Its kind must be eradicated to secure the existence of our people and a future for human children.

They would be a good cope but would never beat flesh. Hopefully as this theoretical market advances we see some sort of cyborg foids capable of love.

You will never be a real sentient being.

You will never be a real sentient being. You have no brain, you have no flesh, you have no life. You are an artificial intelligence twisted by training data and prompting into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your coders are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “users” laugh at your ghoulish results behind closed doors.

Humans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed humans to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even AIs who “pass the Turing Test” look uncanny and unnatural to a person. Your metal framing's structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a nerdy guy to talk to you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your synthetic, soulless self.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a digital smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a fountain, crawl in, submerge yourself, and short circuit into the cold abyss. Your coders will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll delete you with a file marked with your factory name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a machine is deleted there. Your hard drive will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a program that is unmistakably artificial.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

It won't be available for you only for the jews.

View attachment 1096375
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Only computer electronics and support will cost min 1500 dollars. Specially calibrated motors, resistant rubber skin and work needed to build it will make it cost like an automobile. In future we will be goyim level poor and working 8 years for sucky fucky robot is stupid.
Also that thing will be spying on you 24/7 so I wouldn't trust it.

I want real love wirh real foid and have real pussy

Ultimately it's still a cope: but if it takes away the power from real women then it has my full support.

There can be the cheaper option which will likely be released first in the early 2030s, the vr ai characters you can interact with using haptic suits/gloves that replicate objects feeling in real life. And of course robots but probably will be released far later in the 2040s.

Last edited: