Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your family are the reason behind your desperation for love, affection and validation !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
The worst thing for an incel is having an abusive poor broken family!

If your family gave you all love and affection, all support and validation, you wouldn't be searching for it somewhere else, you wouldn't be thirsting and simping for a pussy dreaming of stranger foids who don't give a damn fuck about you, you would be motivated and care about more important things like having a career and getting a good job and only simp for yourself dreaming for a luxury life.

Your father would beat you all time pressuring his anger on you because he is a loser faggot who couldn't be a successful man. Your first bully was your asshole father. He used to take advantage of his strong body, power of money and authority of the house to treat you like shit and force you to submissive to him and serve him like a slave but you always dream to take revenge on him one day. Your stupid mother blue pill you with all kind of crap yelling and shaming you for the stupidest reasons so you grow up a shy non NT kid who turns out to be a loser like the father she chose to pump her pussy.

The saddest thing is when they insult you and tell you they wish that you were never born like if you were the one who asked them to give birth to you. They never support you with anything you try to do and always mock you and look down at you like if they are jealous if you success and become better than them. These kind of parents don't deserve any respect and you are the one who should tell them that you are not proud to have them as parents!

Poverty kills you, you can't provide better copes, you don't enjoy life like others, you realize how life will be hard for you because you have to build everything from the ground while seeing other kids already having everything. Your stupid parents didn't provide anything for your future. They didn't plan anything before your birth to grow up with a good mental health in better conditions. They just wanted to get married with anyway so the society wouldn't call them '' incels ''. Your desperate father just wanted sex with any shity ugly whore that he could get and you came out as his '' desperate sperm ''.

And then you go outside to the world and get hit on the face with bullying, rejection, humiliation etc
Your family treats you like trash.
The society treats you like trash.
Everyone treats you like trash.
There is no way to escape.
All that makes you so weak and increases your desperation for love and affection because you need this energy to strengthen your weakness.
Why would a man be so desperate if he had luxury and power in his life and above all of that a supportive loving family ?
You may say that Elliot Rodger was rich but his family was broken, his parents get divorced and his father lost his wealth, his family didn't give him any support never cared about his troubles in life, they didn't teach him anything useful, he had to figure out everything on his way, he was nothing more than a '' desperate sperm'' that came out from his loser father who married a shity ugly noodlewhore that divorced him and took half of his wealth ad ruined his name by giving her shity genes to his son who became a disaster!

After all that
How can an incel live normally and success in his life ?
How didn't your damaged brain blow up yet?
The fact that we are still alive trying to survive is a miracle!

I've never gotten love and affection from my psycho mother

They are responsible for my genes and my upbringing, that's like 99% of what makes me me.

They are at least responsible for 99% of me.
I've never gotten love and affection from my psycho mother
Me neithER brocel but we'll be alright

Last edited:
My mother was always overly obsesses with the reputaion they had with her friends. She never once made me feel good about myself as a child or a teen, constantly called me a bitch and pussy for being very emotional, but she would constantly tell people how good of a parent she was. I never got affection from my mom, and I guess I'm still looking for that affection as an adult. She tries now to be a good parent, but its a bit too much too late, the time where I would of actually cared and appreaciated it passed.

Very relatable. Parents are at fault for things they could have controlled but they were too selfish, angry and evil, and things they couldn't control but choose to breed anyway.

Parents are supposed to be the ones a son is attached to until the end of his teens (not dependent upon, but emotionally attached to) and the ones a son learns social skills from. Instead, they ruin all of that, forcing the son to seek attachment in his peer group instead, which is a bad way to go about it even for Chad, let alone an incel. And then, when teenagers inevitably "act up" against their parents who have alienated them, they say "it's just a phase", "he'll grow out of it" and whatnot in order to excuse their own failure.

The worst thing for an incel is having an abusive poor broken family!

If your family gave you all love and affection, all support and validation, you wouldn't be searching for it somewhere else, you wouldn't be thirsting and simping for a pussy dreaming of stranger foids who don't give a damn fuck about you, you would be motivated and care about more important things like having a career and getting a good job and only simp for yourself dreaming for a luxury life.

Your father would beat you all time pressuring his anger on you because he is a loser faggot who couldn't be a successful man. Your first bully was your asshole father. He used to take advantage of his strong body, power of money and authority of the house to treat you like shit and force you to submissive to him and serve him like a slave but you always dream to take revenge on him one day. Your stupid mother blue pill you with all kind of crap yelling and shaming you for the stupidest reasons so you grow up a shy non NT kid who turns out to be a loser like the father she chose to pump her pussy.

The saddest thing is when they insult you and tell you they wish that you were never born like if you were the one who asked them to give birth to you. They never support you with anything you try to do and always mock you and look down at you like if they are jealous if you success and become better than them. These kind of parents don't deserve any respect and you are the one who should tell them that you are not proud to have them as parents!

Poverty kills you, you can't provide better copes, you don't enjoy life like others, you realize how life will be hard for you because you have to build everything from the ground while seeing other kids already having everything. Your stupid parents didn't provide anything for your future. They didn't plan anything before your birth to grow up with a good mental health in better conditions. They just wanted to get married with anyway so the society wouldn't call them '' incels ''. Your desperate father just wanted sex with any shity ugly whore that he could get and you came out as his '' desperate sperm ''.

And then you go outside to the world and get hit on the face with bullying, rejection, humiliation etc
Your family treats you like trash.
The society treats you like trash.
Everyone treats you like trash.
There is no way to escape.
All that makes you so weak and increases your desperation for love and affection because you need this energy to strengthen your weakness.
Why would a man be so desperate if he had luxury and power in his life and above all of that a supportive loving family ?
You may say that Elliot Rodger was rich but his family was broken, his parents get divorced and his father lost his wealth, his family didn't give him any support never cared about his troubles in life, they didn't teach him anything useful, he had to figure out everything on his way, he was nothing more than a '' desperate sperm'' that came out from his loser father who married a shity ugly noodlewhore that divorced him and took half of his wealth ad ruined his name by giving her shity genes to his son who became a disaster!

After all that
How can an incel live normally and success in his life ?
How didn't your damaged brain blow up yet?
The fact that we are still alive trying to survive is a miracle!
Exactly, I've made so many threads about this exact thing and noticed a lot of others did too.

Being born with shitty genitics is already bad enough but being born in a broken/poor/abusive family makes it 100000x times worst.

Exactly, I've made so many threads about this exact thing and noticed a lot of others did too.

Being born with shitty genitics is already bad enough but being born in a broken/poor/abusive family makes it 100000x times worst.
fuck it's too brutally unfair :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I have a distinct feeling my mother is quite emotionally abusive even though I've been conditioned to believe she loves me unconditionally. I don't know how to function like an adult, my father left when I was young and I just never matured.

That has turned me into quite a bitter and resentful person underneath.

I can't talk about my family because I refuse to expose myself to strangers but things are bad and have been bad as long as I can remember.
Despite being a HIKIKOMORI NEET I barely get any free spare time of peace and quiet and that's mostly in the middle of the night when everyone sleeps. That's why my sleeping pattern is fucked.

This post just hit me in the feels. It is too true.

My father was not abusive, he just did not care at all and was always very distant.

My mother was an unbelievable level asshole abusive.
I have still a scar on my leg because of a time she stabbed me with a knive when I was 7 yo.
Growing up, she would always scream to me and my brothers how much she regreted having us, that we were the reason why she was miserable and poor, that her life would be so much better if we had never been born, how much she regretted not having aborted us and so on.

Fucking loser of a mother. She was just a failure of a human being, and used us as an excuse for not having acomplished anything in life.
I am 30 now and I dont talk to her for years. I will probably never talk to her again. I Wont miss even a little after she dies.

Last edited:
I have a distinct feeling my mother is quite emotionally abusive even though I've been conditioned to believe she loves me unconditionally. I don't know how to function like an adult, my father left when I was young and I just never matured.

That has turned me into quite a bitter and resentful person underneath.
My mother breedes while she was 35 and My Father around 40 .

Kek people have ZERO SELFAWARENESS .

im a looser but who Cares its Not my fault . So i continue being a Leech lol.

fuck it's too brutally unfair :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If we kill god and take the power it has, and use it to fix my timeline and give me a fresh start beyond the cosmic horizon, will I finally be free:feelsLSD:

I hate my narcissistic mother, Bros. I was luring for this type of thread because It gives me Hope that im not alone. I suffer from bullying too. I am still have dreams but... :fuk: