Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "your face is getting leaner, don't lean further" My mom

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
On morning today, when I was preparing my stuff, my mom came down to me and says this.

"Son, your face is very lean now, yes lean"

Me:It has always been like that

Mom:Well it got leaner!

Me:my BMI is within normal range and I'm 150lbs

Mom:Don't trust the weightmeasurer

Funnily, My dad says the same. I say to him my BMI is normal (20.1 something) but he says he doesn't trust it. BMI is bullshit but it's easier for blockheads

In reality, I'm 5'95 and 136lbs, but I lie about my actual weight in order to make people not worry about me.

The people here have a fetish with fatty faces idk why despite being fat is unattractive here.

Any similar stories?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have any stories similar to yours.

You're a fine weight for your height. Lean is good. Skinny and you're fucked, like me.

I weigh less than you and im taller, so im fully fucked. BMI ~ 15.5

Nobody wants to go out with a WW2 POW. Maybe necrophiliac foids would.

Last edited:
Lean face is good, but 135 lbs at 5'9'' is painfully skinny. Maybe try bulking up while staying roughly the same body fat percentage.

I wish I was your weight. I'm 5'8ish and like fucking 180 lbs

Any similar stories?
Back in my early days of high school my mother told me that I was loosing weight and nagged me about it for a few days. When I went to get my yearly physical that month I discovered that I had gained 20 pounds since I was last weighed