Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your face alone can single handily make you a truecel

im obviously meming dude. this is in ''must read'' jfl as a meme.

How tall is considerably tall ?

6'3"-6'5"+ barefoot
That's pretty damn tall even in most Western Countries. In Asia and Latin America you would height mog 97% of the male population.

At that height range, you need a considerably deformed facial structure and terrible features in addition to norwood 3+ to be a trucel. In my opinion.

The height halo is just too strong once you break the 6'1" barrier. Automatically lifts out of trucel territory.

That said, I'm not a heightist as some here are.

Height alone with an ugly or even average face will NOT make you a slayer. It only guarantees that you won't be a trucel, and some foid out there will take you, unless you are legit autistic or extremely introverted with social anxiety or something.

still rather be GL and short

Exactly how short though? Anything below 5'7" maybe 5'6" and it seriously negates even a male model face.

Imagine being 5'4"/ 5'5" looking like these guys and with a tiny frame

Sean-OPry.jpg

large-1632995569-d2cefcc974556b9bf6e4486532feba8e.jpg

I'd rather have a high-tier normie face with good hair and 6'2", than the former.

Exactly how short though? Anything below 5'7" maybe 5'6" and it seriously negates even a male model face.

Imagine being 5'4"/ 5'5" looking like these guys and with a tiny frame

Sean-OPry.jpg

large-1632995569-d2cefcc974556b9bf6e4486532feba8e.jpg

I'd rather have a high-tier normie face with good hair and 6'2", than the former.
5’9

That's my height. 5'9" isn't short enough to be considered "short" in most countries though. If that's the case, then yeah, I'd rather have a male model face than be 6'2"+

The absolute state of the "most read" section jfl

6 digit IQ post

Water

petition to change @Reclusemaxer name to @Water is wet

I said truecel not Incel not everybody here is truecel
isn't that ^^ contradicted by this ->

isn't that ^^ contradicted by this ->
No because I mean some people can still looksmax if they don’t look too bad or if they’re not a manlet but if you’re too ugly to the point where looksmaxing won’t help it’s over or if you’re too short

Why is this thread in the must-read content forum?

If you're (considerably) tall but ugly you still are better than 98% of truecels out there, almost a fakecel.
This is like 90% of the debate we have on .is. Saying: "I'm tall and ugly fuck you" vs. "I'm not tall AND I'm ugly, fuck you back" - jfl.

Last edited:
I agree. I get a lot of people calling me a fakecel just because of my height, but they fail to notice my subhuman face
cope youre a 5

Buy some commas and periods, faggot

Last edited:
Why is this written in 1 minute with no good grammar water is wet- tier thread must read-content?

If you're (considerably) tall but ugly you still are better than 98% of truecels out there, almost a fakecel.
Being ugly and tall is better than being just ugly? Water is wet tbh

No shit you fucking sub0iq retard. Hurdur did you guys know ur face can make u inkwel? Fucking retarded piece of shit

Never in my life had I seen a handsome but short incel, NEVER.

These threads remind me of a certain recluse.

Being a manlet ruins a good face what’s the point in being good looking if you’re 5’5
They basically need to be socially maxed "jesters" of sorts to get laid or a gf. And it's typically from tall Chadlites' leftovers.

My cousin 3/10 subhuman got a match on tinder by 4/10 only because he is 6´3/190cm, the only match. Your a fakecell at that height

No I am 6'2 and lanky not to mention an ethnic "black" n***** and I feel like fucking shit every day I breathe

No I am 6'2 and lanky not to mention an ethnic "black" n***** and I feel like fucking shit every day I breathe
You could ascend just by getting buff

You could ascend just by getting buff
I don't like ghetto foids! And then I get hit with"go after your own kind" hahaha and they say that we the incels are racist, I was born in the north and I love metal and edm. Rap can go to shit I don't care about it

I don't like ghetto foids! And then I get hit with"go after your own kind" hahaha and they say that we the incels are racist, I was born in the north and I love metal and edm. Rap can go to shit I don't care about it
What races do u like?

What races do u like?
interesting question, highly personal but none the less everyone has their own preference which allows anyone to be somewhat racist. These foids call it "personal choice"

interesting question, highly personal but none the less everyone has their own preference which allows anyone to be somewhat racist. These foids call it "personal choice"
answer the question

To be honest All I can tell you is that what Iike I can never be excepted by it because of my shitty genetics

Sub4=over, even bordering on sub5 these days.

I am still wondering why is this thread not remove from must-read content yet?