Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your face alone can make you a trucel unless you surgerymaxx and transracialmaxx (in extreme cases)

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Your face can make you a truecel by itself if you’re sub 3 and gymmaxed you still won’t be able to ever get a girlfriend at that looks level not even being tall can save you because they’ll look at you as a monster if you’re tall and truecel if you’re short they’ll treat you like a grimlin if you’re a 1/10 or 2/10 the only thing that could possibly save you is surgery and even then you’ll need thousands and thousands to save you a bad face can really destroy you and cancel out everything else - @Recluse 2022

Fuck that nigger
imagine being a greycel in 2023 and the first thing you read in the must-read section is this thread :feelstastyman:

imagine being a greycel in 2023 and the first thing you read in the must-read section is this thread :feelstastyman:

Im gonna fart :feelsohh:

No surgery for your horseface bones,my face looks similar to this one

And i barely have any hair on my head left