Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your entire life was rigged from birth. The halo effect affects virtually all aspects of modern society.

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
Screen Shot 2020 06 09 at 72623 AM

"HEY INCEL MAYBE IF YOU WERE MORE POSITIVE AND NOT MISOGYNISTIC TO FEMALES (YES GIRLS!!! YOU ARE ALL QUEENS!!!) PEOPLE WOULD TREAT YOU BETTER!!! I TREAT MY WIFES BOYFRIEND WITH RESPECT AND I GET A FREE MCDONALDS HAPPY MEAL EVERY FRIDAY WHILE HE SPENTS SOME TIME WITH MY WIFE IN THE NEWLY RENOVATED SOUNDPROOF ROOM I PAID FOR WITH MY RETIREMENT SAVINGS!!! SILLY INKWELLS!!!"

If you are from IT, you are a beta soycuck and too bluepilled to understand how society works. Fuck off back to numale soyddit where you belong. You can continue to play on your nintendo switch and teach us incels on reddit whos boss while you are blissfully ignorant of your wife who gets fucked behind your back. In terms of attractiveness you are not far from us, you neckbearded faggots. Halo effect is real and has been real for many many decades of modern society.

Ripincels

Last edited:
isn't the worst one when people accuse you of "dropping out of society"

talk about gaslighting lmao

Water is wet thread but nice halo effect image.

There is nothing we could do about it