Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YOUR DAILY DOGPILL VIDEO

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★

Best part this video wasn't shared or forward by some incel group nor did I find on some incel forum or subreddit. I found it in an normie non western group. Guess the dogpill has entered the next stage, where it will slowly start to permeate in day to day life and normie social media.

I can't watch it. There's not even a title to click on.

The dogpill will become mainstream very soon

The hags are all cackling like its some funny shit

Jfl she even bend over to let him hump, meanwhile a truecel go to prison for saying hi to her.

I can't watch it. There's not even a title to click on.
Wtf is going on this is second time this is happening. I have no idea what's going on or what to do. I'm on phone btw.

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker @WithoutMe thoughts? Tagging everyone so they can see if the video is working or not. I'm not trolling or trying to troll anyone. Some people can see it and some people can't I think

I'm posting it here again

Is this some latin American shithole?

The dogpill will become mainstream very soon
Implying that it isn't already pretty much mainstream. It's not openly talked about, but it sits just below the surface of society. It's already everywhere.

If dogs were subject to human laws this could be considered rape and punishable by a double-digit year prison sentence.

But it's an animal so they aren't subject to human laws.

But humans are animals?

And animals rape all the time?

TLDR women are a joke

I wonder if normies who think this video is funny realise that her pussy got wet for the dog and it could smell it. If this wasn't out in public, you know that degenerate would've fucked the dog.

Wtf is going on this is second time this is happening. I have no idea what's going on or what to do. I'm on phone btw.

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker @WithoutMe thoughts? Tagging everyone so they can see if the video is working or not. I'm not trolling or trying to troll anyone. Some people can see it and some people can't I think

I'm posting it here again
View attachment 238118
just @ all the mods theory

Reminder that if you SEAmaxx you're getting a dog or even a cats leftovers
I wonder if normies who think this video is funny realise that her pussy got wet for the dog and it could smell it. If this wasn't out in public, you know that degenerate would've fucked the dog.

View attachment 238114

Best part this video wasn't shared or forward by some incel group nor did I find on some incel forum or subreddit. I found it in an normie non western group. Guess the dogpill has entered the next stage, where it will slowly start to permeate in day to day life and normie social media.

Wonder where the dog got the idea for that hmmm?
Wonder who could've potentially rewarded such behaviour hmmmmmm :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I can see it.

I want to beat the shit out of that dog

Pets should be illegal. Humans are animal are not meant to live togheter. I hope those both animals (the dog and the foid) get killed.

Ofcourse not. They think it's funny. It's just a dog who doesn't know any better, right?

Can’t view it

Can’t see it

The invisible dog pill video

This kind of shit make me wanna start eating dog meat