Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your current self vs your best self

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
The way you are now vs the best version of yourself that is a model,has a bigger penis,status maxed,money maxed.Imagine that a girl is attracted to your current self but right beside you is your best self.She will pick the best version of yourself because Its still you but better.Foids today will go after men that are already the best version of themselves or close to it.

If she can't love me at my worst then she doesn't deserve me at my best

yas queen
I mean if she can't love me the way I am now in spite of my flaws then why would I want to have to slave so she can love me then, especially when she never had to do a damn fucking thing?

The way you are now vs the best version of yourself that is a model,has a bigger penis,status maxed,money maxed.Imagine that a girl is attracted to your current self but right beside you is your best self.She will pick the best version of yourself because Its still you but better.Foids today will go after men that are already the best version of themselves or close to it.
You mean the version of us that we will never achieve?

Just be a model bro

Just Peter Maxx br0

If she can't love me at my worst then she doesn't deserve me at my best

cuck facebook quote
'fuck out with crap.

furthermore roasties say it all the time to justifytheir hypergamy

My best self was when I was actually 16 years old. I was the fittest I have ever been and the happiest too. Nowadays, I'm in shambles