Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your crush?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Your crush who you wonder cares about you? Probaly scrolled past several of your depressive posts on social media.

I dont know, boyo. But for sure I removed social media long ago. It was pure suifuel, and its only use is for stacy to show off and receive validation through followers or whatnot.

Just fucking lol at having a crush as a blackpilled incel

glad my days of having crushes are long but over
Probaly scrolled past several of your depressive posts on social media.
JFL she wouldnt have even known my name and i dont have any social media posts to begin with

lol posting and social media lol. cant really have a crush anymore since learning all this blackpill stuff. im sure her meat flaps are gaped as i type this.

your crush is out partying, getting all drugged and liquored up, prepping to be passed around by multiple Chads

Forgot that many people here either don’t use social media or stopped using it.

I don’t have a crush and I don’t use social media.

Probaly scrolled past several of your depressive posts on social media.
Sorry buddy, I know its hard starting middle school but the attention you get here wont compensate for the attention you want on your sad instagram posts.

Sorry buddy, I know its hard starting middle school but the attention you get here wont compensate for the attention you want on your sad instagram posts.
Well, I left school years back and I don’t have a crush myself anymore but just saying in general.

Well, I left school years back and I don’t have a crush myself anymore but just saying in general.
Well then my very old friend, I'd recommend you mature out of your depressive posts. Nobody appreciates them, normies see them as pathetic and cant relate, while anybody whose actually depressed sees them as pathetic and knows you're just acting pathetic for attention since anyone who is truely depressed would never make public posts about it.

I doubt the fresh of the boat noodlewhore knows I exist a seat right behind her tbh. I don't use social media either, doubt I could find her though.

Well then my very old friend, I'd recommend you mature out of your depressive posts. Nobody appreciates them, normies see them as pathetic and cant relate, while anybody whose actually depressed sees them as pathetic and knows you're just acting pathetic for attention since anyone who is truely depressed would never make public posts about it.
This topic I made was in general. It wasn’t exactly about me.
I doubt the fresh of the boat noodlewhore knows I exist a seat right behind her tbh. I don't use social media either, doubt I could find her though.
Oh damn.

She probably wishes that I were dead.

My oneitis had me arrested for a post on this board.

Haven't had a crush for over a decade. It was a good motivator but JFL at the thought of having one again.

thats why we dont have crush.

The Black Pill is the best part of my personality...
Crushes are for those who want to be crushed. Men are objects to foids, foids are objects to us.
The circle of shitty life...
Hakuna Ropetata...
your crush is out partying, getting all drugged and liquored up, prepping to be passed around by multiple Chads