Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your co-workers aren’t your friends

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
The people you work with are not your friends, you shouldn’t blindly go trusting others and telling them information that you don’t need to, especially if that information could hurt you down the road.
when you gossip with a coworker… they’re also gossiping with others about you.
The people that you work with are not your family, you can’t go blindly trusting them. Most people put on some sort of work persona that’s not who they actually are. Keep in mind that at the end of the day, everyone is looking out for themselves.

Ofcourse not. But i cant comprehend it when coworkers talk about their friends. Like you have friends outside work? Like a double social life. I dont get it

Yeah, and just friends in general. My mother always told me "don't wash your dirty linen in public". Normies can ruthlessly backstab you

most of the times normie colleagues don't even know my name :feelsbadman:

Moral of the story, trust no one.

I've got a pretty good situation right now. My coworkers barely talk. Just "How's your day going?" then straight to business. No one even says how their day is going lol.

Who said they were?

My coworkers, including boss, mock me for being a virgin. Ill make a post explaining this later.