Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your average lookism poster

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
jztsaCg.jpg

No wonder us incels stay away from that site.

Hello everyone, been browsing this forum for a while now. Went from confident to self conscious lol. So I’d like if you guys rated me and tell me what I can improve on. What I’ve been really concerned about is my eye area and maxilla not sure if it’s any good. A lot of people say I’m really good looking but sometimes I don’t believe it. I’ve gotten comments I should be a model blah blah whatever. Thank guys

You'd think these guys are joking, but they are not.

Last edited:
They aren't even incel, just people looking to raise their smv or at least I thought so

They’re just higher teir normies trying to reassure themselves of their position

why are good looking people always stupid?
i don't get it.
imagine he was incel looking. he would have roped by now lol

Majority of them are normies-chadlites who are upset they aren't slayers

If legit (which I seriously doubt) then I'd say he's just looking for validation. Or maybe he lurked and saw the ridiculously detailed, made-up explanations about how 3 millimeters of forehead width is the difference between Thor & Quasimodo, and thought the users were informed. Seriously, I'd be really surprised if Lookism wasn't a plastic surgery honeypot all along.

Lol at these bdd faggots