Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your 14 year old daughter informs you that shes sexually active and no longer a virgin

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
How do you react?

Honour kill her since she brought disgrace to my family name

I would have accepted this as inevitable at her birth.

Make her marry whoever she slept with. Its her best chance for an LTR and for stable family life at that point.

Tied in the attic for the rest of her life.

Beat the crap out of her, whip her pussy til she can't walk, write "whore" on her forehead in permanent marker and lock her in a basement for life.

Beat the crap out of her, whip her pussy til she can't walk, write "whore" on her forehead in permanent marker and lock her in a basement for life.
Sounds like your're doing this for your own pleasure rather than to discipline

Sounds like your're doing this for your own pleasure rather than to discipline
I just hate whores, (especially teenage one) and if my daughter was one it would piss me off more than anything.

i would take her virginity first, it's the only way to get there before chad

As soon as I realise I have a daughter I will try break out of the simulation I am trapped in.

I would take her virginity myself when she was even younger so that's a very unlikely scenario

Remove her from family not mine anymore

Have her circumcised, the method where they cut off the clit and sew the lips shut.

run fritlz game asap

https://incels.is/threads/your-daughter-if-you-have-one-will-be-a-whore-in-this-era.29434/

You lost at life the moment you had a daughter, but I'd probably just fuck her and then blow my brains out, I've already completely lost at life at that point, why not just do it and be over with it kek.

This right here to be honest because might as well get some enjoyment before the whore has a teen pregnancy(which you will be paying for) and Chad rides off into the sunset looking for more jailbait pussy.

We dont have the looks to pass on our genes, yet get a daughter in the first place.

Tie her down and fuck her. Since she is no longer a virgin she shouldn't mind
God i wish i had a young sissy

ITT: Incels sexually gratifying themselves over a sexually-normal offspring they will never have