Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your Daughter (If You Have One) Will Be A Whore In This Era

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
It doesn't matter how tough or intimdating you look, if you show the guy trying to fuck her your gun collection with "hint hint" looks, he isn't going to give a fuck because at the end of the day you are just some cuck who raised a find piece of ass for another man to fuck, you're feigning control in a scenario where you have none, he knows it, you know it, you just don't know he knows it (or won't admit that to yourself)

The Ultimate and Final Cuckoldry - Having A Daughter

Attachments

• well-that-worked-out-well.jpg
    well-that-worked-out-well.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 376
They need to be in chains

Good thing's I have all-natural birth control.

one of the advantage of being incel i will never have whore daughter

She will start acting degenerate the moment she hits puberty, no matter what you do to prevent that.
Girls these days start sexting and giving blowjobs as young as 13, it's over.

fuck that, just get a vasectomy

Nonetheless, people will have to have children through the Kali Yuga in order for there to be people when the Golden Age comes again.

lol at that picture even chad dad is fucked

Just send her to a Catholic school that whips degenerates.

Simply brutal but true. Youre breeding a fucktoy for another man.

Also lol @ this
well-that-worked-out-well-jpg.4407

And if you don't want your daughter to be a whore and actually do your job as a dad then the feminist police justice system will be happy to throw your ass in jail and strip away custody to the mom who be happy to raise a whore for Chad.

And if you have an incel son...GOD help you

I feel bad for Laurence Fishburne, he became a popular actor with $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and his daughter decided to be a degenerate whore instead.

In any era having a daughter got you cucked. Before though, it was a worth it sacrifice because men would compete to be the best (inventing ect.) in order to get ur daughter. So society got a net gain. Now your daughter will fuck a Chad whos a Lyft driver with no ambition therefore no competition. There not only are you a cuck. But you're a useless one.

Man fuck Society back in the day you got paid an offering of money, land, business connections and family partnerships when you married a guys daughter because he was sick of her shit and wanted her gone.

Yes, I have been saying this for some time. I would have to force her to marry very young.

that's fine, tbh i have no problem with whores or degenerate culture, I just want to be included in it

that's fine, tbh i have no problem with whores or degenerate culture, I just want to be included in it

I have no problem with degeneracy either, however I still don't want to be cuck

Having a daughter in 2018 = Raising and cultivating a warm hole for Chad

not if u raise em muslim(or dont have daughters)

Having a daughter must suck. Small village Muslims in Krapistan that kill the baby if it's born female have the right idea.

Having a daughter must suck. Small village Muslims in Krapistan that kill the baby if it's born female have the right idea.
That's the Chinese and Indian. Women have value and are quickly married as to not damage their Chastity.

No. I will kill her first