Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Younger Brothers taller than me

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
It's not fair. I didn't get to be a gigachad mogER sure, but my siblings who come from the SAME GENES end up taller? I'm not wishing they were manlets too. Good for them that they escaped the manlet curse but god fuckign why did I SOLELY GET SINGLED OUT? Our parents are under 5'4, both of them. :feelswhat:.... wait a minute...bros...holy...:feelswhat:

My younger brother sits at maybe 5'7 -8, I myself am 5'3 (ACTUALLY OVER) and when i stand next to him, my eyes are at his shoulder. Thats how you know it never began. He is 15 now and I'm 17 going on to 18. I feel fucking inferior when I walk by him like a joke. I get mogged by my younger brother. We were always at the same height growing up, despite me being older. I grew a bit and he always caught up. Until now that is. It was always HIS DESTINY to heightmog me in the future.

Now for my second younger brother, he is 12 and is ALREADY ALMOST AT EYE LEVEL WITH ME, A LITERAL GROWN ASS 17 Y/O MANLET. AND THE KID HASNT EVEN STARTED PUBERTY. OVER. HE'S LITERALLY GONNA GIGAMOG ME AND BROTHER 1 LITERALLY. FUCKING HELL. IM THIS MUCH OF A FAILURE.

I HATE THIS I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE I HATE EXISTING WHY DID MY MOTHER MAKE ME IM LITERALLY A MISTAKE I SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN I SHOULDNT BE HERE. WHENEVER I FALL ASLEEP I AM THE MOST HAPPY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CRUSHING REALITY. THATS HOW YOU KNOW DEATH ISNT THAT BAD

Sounds like they got better nutrition and early living standards than you.

I am so glad I am the only child.

Time for paternity test

you're still a teen, imagine being capped at that height in your 20s, over, so over.

It's even more brutal if it is your little sister that is taller than you

I'm 21 my kid brother is 15 he's stronger than me and more muscular than me. He can lift more than I can. He's not taller than me, but I look like a wimp compared to him. It sucks