Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youngcels everywhere!

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
I know a board is interested in as many users as possible but the amount of youngcels here is just sickening. :feelswhat:

How tf can you claim it‘s over when you haven‘t even finished puberty!?
Many of you are still in high school with a feasible future ahead, a luxury many of us don‘t have.
[UWSL]You trivialize our failed lives with your larping.[/UWSL]

Come back when you‘re past 20 and still a friendless virgin. :feelsugh:

did you post this after seeing age thread XD
understandable tho

It never began for some people
If you‘re not some disfigured sub-5 trucel that‘s BS.
Youngcels should do everything in their power to avoid ending up here, because beneath the „amusing“ facade of memes and catchphrases there‘s only misery.

I WANT YOUR DAMN YOUTH!!! :lasereyes:

I graduated High School with relatively good grades at age 18 and worked a wage job during a whole year until the age of 19 when I finally quit and became a NEET.

This year I'll be turning 20. I expect to be jobless until 2023. By then, a few personal things that I won't bother mentioning here will happen which might give me an opportunity to wageslave again and make some money. Until then, I just rot on this forum.

I graduated High School with relatively good grades at age 18 and worked a wage job during a whole year until the age of 19 when I finally quit and became a NEET.

This year I'll be turning 20. I expect to be jobless until 2023. By then, a few personal things that I won't bother mentioning here will happen which might give me an opportunity to wageslave again and make some money. Until then, I just rot on this forum.
Sounds like me 3 years ago, I hope you‘re fond of your virginity. :feelsjuice:

Kek if you’re 28 and younger you shouldn’t even be here. Even a 25 year old crying it’s over is just fake tears. Once you’re an oldcel like me (30) you will really start to hate your existence. This year has been the start of that feeling for me.

Lol if you’re 28 and younger you shouldn’t even be here. Even a 25 year old crying it’s over is just fake tears. Once you’re an oldcel like me (30) you will really start to hate your existence. This year has been the start of that feeling for me.
I know it must be terrible to be an 30y+ inkwell, but you can‘t seriously claim that a 24y loser has the same opportunities to turn his life around as a 16y still in fucking HS.

Last edited:
I’ll graduate high school in 2 months and there is no signs of anything happening. I’ve been told that youngcels don’t belong in the incel community for almost 2 years yet here I am a part of it and nothing has changed.
Maybe nothing happened because you spend almost 150 days of your prime years on an inkwell board?
You fools are still young enough where socialmaxxing is relatively easy and career (or lack their of) isn‘t set in stone.

The road you‘re following leads down to fucking hell, buddy boyo. :blackpill:

sometimes it never began for some people

I don’t care about “ascension.” It’s a pipe dream for a guy like me and don’t bother myself much with it. I’ve started to focus on other parts of life. I’ll work hard on other matters but not to get some retarded whore.
„Ascension“ is a symptom of a successful life not the cause of it.
I remember when your pics got leaked, you‘re a Brazilian normie so the reason you‘re a kissless virgin isn‘t your looks.

That’s an edited pic of me and not what I look like irl. Also I’m not Brazilian. I don’t care whether it’s my looks holding me back or other factors. If I don’t have girls wanting to talk to me or give clear signals of interest, nothing matters.
Then give me your youth you fucking twat and let me escape this hellhole of my own creation! :reeeeee:

I know it must be terrible to be an 30y+ inkwell, but you can‘t seriously claim that a 24y loser has the same opportunities to turn his life around as a 16y still in fucking HS.
True but he has a far better chance at it than a 30 year old. If you’re 16 then as soon as I figure that out I will stop communicating with that person.

True but he has a far better chance at it than a 30 year old. If you’re 16 then as soon as I figure that out I will stop communicating with that person.
Their chances are equally bad.
After 18-20 everything becomes more difficult/impossible; be it career/educationmaxxing, socialmaxxing etc.
Most people at that age already have a social circle/career foundation and most foids are in a rs or even having children.
Good luck finding friends, a good career entry and a woman without heavy baggage after 20.

If you were born in this time especially as a gen z male then it is truly over. Youth means nothing now in the modern age. The way society is structured is made as a zero sum no win scenario double binding game where everything is rigged against you and you cannot do anything about. Age is meaningless when society is rigged against you. Their is a covert war on young men that this country is playing and its planned by this country. Their should be more youngcels on this site it only makes sense since they have no where to go.

If you were born in this time especially as a gen z male then it is truly over. Youth means nothing now in the modern age. The way society is structured is made as a zero sum no win scenario double binding game where everything is rigged against you and you cannot do anything about. Age is meaningless when society is rigged against you. Their is a covert war on young men that this country is playing and its planned by this country. Their should be more youngcels on this site it only makes sense since they have no where to go.
Good point though I stand by my assessment that you can‘t claim inceldom when you‘re still in development and at an age where virginity doesn‘t come with a massive social stigma.

I know a board is interested in as many users as possible but the amount of youngcels here is just sickening. :feelswhat:

How tf can you claim it‘s over when you haven‘t even finished puberty!?
Many of you are still in high school with a feasible future ahead, a luxury many of us don‘t have.
[UWSL]You trivialize our failed lives with your larping.[/UWSL]

Come back when you‘re past 20 and still a friendless virgin. :feelsugh:
Amen GrAYcel

How about a 27 yr old ?

Good point though I stand by my assessment that you can‘t claim inceldom when you‘re still in development and at an age where virginity doesn‘t come with a massive social stigma.
It doesnt matter if you are still in development if the society that you are in is against you and rigs the game then it doesnt matter whether or not you hit puberty when the playing field is filled with landmines. If anything inceldoom begins at puberty in high school and seeing how high school is completely an unnatural environment, it makes sense for young men to be incel in their youth. Its not about the stigma its how society is structured.

How about a 27 yr old ?
Pretty much over.
At that age you‘re expected to pursue a career, have established a social circle and most foids your age are either in a rs or single moms.

It doesnt matter if you are still in development if the society that you are in is against you and rigs the game then it doesnt matter whether or not you hit puberty when the playing field is filled with landmines. If anything inceldoom begins at puberty in high school and seeing how high school is completely an unnatural environment, it makes sense for young men to be incel in their youth. Its not about the stigma its how society is structured.
Society is rigged against low value males.
My neighbor is a 16 year very gregarious high tier normie and I can access that the twat has no shortage of prime cunts in 2022.

You most do everything in your power to catch up in youth.

Society is rigged against low value males. My neighbor is a 16 year very gregarious high tier normie and I can access that the twat has no shortage of prime cunts in 2022.

You most do everything in your power to catch up in youth.
Majority of men in society in 2022 are low status males so pretty much its all men.

22 years old incel reporting for dutty

Majority of men in society in 2022 are low status males so pretty much its all men.
Majority of millennial and zoomer males are infantile twats, ofc they‘re low-value. :feelsseriously:

It's good that they start joining :blackpill: spaces at a young age tbh, they'll act less by the :bluepill: and if they are smart enough they can use the knowledge of lookism to try and ascend.

But they shouldn't come here to mop around tbh, if anything their chances of ascending are greater than us

It's good that they start joining :blackpill: spaces at a young age tbh, they'll act less by the :bluepill: and if they are smart enough they can use the knowledge of lookism to try and ascend.

But they shouldn't come here to mop around tbh, if anything their chances of ascending are greater than us
Don‘t see how the Black Pill aids ascending.
Dating is no rocket science that‘s why 12 year olds get pregnant.
You keep fit, look as good as you can, try not to be a social retard and a Becky will probably find you attractive enough to give you a chance. In HS that is, everything becomes 100 times more complicated after college.

Kek if you’re 28 and younger you shouldn’t even be here. Even a 25 year old crying it’s over is just fake tears. Once you’re an oldcel like me (30) you will really start to hate your existence. This year has been the start of that feeling for me.
34y/o-cel here. Strongly agree. I personally consider 25 to be the cutoff for "real inceldom". 19-25 is training wheels mode, 18 and under is just "probably a confused normie"-turf. The pain gets fuckin real on the road through the 30s. I'm curious to see if things will lighten up in the 40s or not. I doubt I'll make it there anyways.

34y/o-cel here. Strongly agree. I personally consider 25 to be the cutoff for "real inceldom". 19-25 is training wheels mode, 18 and under is just "probably a confused normie"-turf. The pain gets fuckin real on the road through the 30s. I'm curious to see if things will lighten up in the 40s or not. I doubt I'll make it there anyways.
Grotesque seemed a lot calmer in his later videos.

Don‘t see how the Black Pill aids ascending.
Dating is no rocket science that‘s why 12 year olds get pregnant.
You keep fit, look as good as you can, try not to be a social retard and a Becky will probably find you attractive enough to give you a chance. In HS that is, everything becomes 100 times more complicated after college.
Blackpill contains lookism, so it can indeed help ascend youngcels.

Instead of rotting in front of a PC with shitty posture lookism would tell you to go and do some sport, keep a good posture, etc.
Those things can be critical when in physical development.

Blackpill contains lookism, so it can indeed help ascend youngcels.

Instead of rotting in front of a PC with shitty posture lookism would tell you to go and do some sport, keep a good posture, etc.
Those things can be critical when in physical development.
Neurotypical boys with social circle do that without the back thought of attracting foids.

Neurotypical boys with social circle do that without the back thought of attracting foids.
Yeah no shit, that's why the :blackpill: is needed when one is not NT, specially youngcels

How about a 27 yr old ?
Yeah, I think that’s fine. 25 and younger at least still has somewhat of a chance at comeback. After that your fate is sealed :feelsLSD:

The Good ol days of being an Innocent Youngcel