Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, do you sometimes wish you found the blackpill later on in life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
By youngcels, I mean anyone under the age of 22. Basically uni age or younger. I guess it's good that we are self aware about females and their nature and all but it is very depressing. A lot of oldercels here may have been living a decent life at our age while we rot early on. We are wasting it while this is the best it will probably get. Tbh, I sometimes wish I found it after college. Because at least then, I wouldnt be scared or too depressed to approach women. After these failed attempts I could at least tell myself that I tried. Blackpill/racepill has consumed by soul and will to live.

No bro, I feel enlightened

I dont know man. what would it change?

No man, I wish I had found it earlier instead so I didn't had to be as brutally fooled by the bluepilled as I was in younger ages

Nope. Imagine always wondering what you were doing was wrong. You waste money, time and resources tying to appease the laundry list of demands that females have. That is the life of someone that isn't blackpilled.

11 year old here, No

I was super bluepilled up until the 11th grade and last I remember I was still an incel back then too. Not much chanced due to my political beliefs.

Still wouldn't change the success rate, you would just be living blue pilled ignorance or even worse; orbiters.

No. I wish I found it earlier. The cucked shit I've done in the past "because I respected women" makes me want to blow my brains out.

No I wish it was earlier, even before puberty so I can looks the fuck maxx and not waste my time believing the personality meme like a fool

Ok I guess it’s good I was blackpilled early on reading the comments

Maybe youngcels can reap the benefits of being bluepilled longer... if there were any benefits in the first place, I can't say.
11 year old here, No
Wow that is really young tbh. I thought most here were in their mid twenties.

Maybe youngcels can reap the benefits of being bluepilled longer... if there were any benefits in the first place, I can't say.

Wow that is really young tbh. I thought most here were in their mid twenties.
i was joking

Not really. In fact, I think you would've been better if I was blackpilled sooner. I was redpilled as soon as 13 (alot of teenagers are), but I wished I knew about the physical aspect sooner.

17. Nope. I couldn't take the pain of not knowing why girls hated me.

No. Why remain ignorant any longer than have to. It's better to know the reason for failure in the off chance there can be something done about it.