Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels are Ruining this Forum

Sorry and may I know who you are?

Ban fakecels indeed, but why would you ban someone who's Incel at 18-22, if there's no chance of their situation changing?

Are you telling me from ages 18-22, you were slaying, but after that period you've not found a woman to have sex with you so therefore you want to gatekeep against a substantial proportion of the forum?

Funny how it´s usually the newer members who make these kind of thread where "we need to make changes".

I have no problem with youngcels being on here.
Its laughable. Then he'll pull the "I've been here a while".

What a shitshow. These 18yos are the very guys who post elsewhere later on, "I used to be an incel but I left my house and got a girlfriend. Why don't incels just leave the house and get a girlfriend like I did?".

Men under 22-23~ aren't incel to me, except in extreme cases, where I have SEEN their face, race, hair - e.g. sub 5'5, ugly, balding, Indian, etc. The average 18yo "incel" is a 5/10 white 5'10 guy who has never tried to get a gf because he read online that it's over. Not because he had it PROVEN TO HIM SPECFICALLY, but because he read it online.

I am not saying it is easy to get a gf in 2020. It is hard as fuck but you don't know the half of it if you haven't tried: trying to get a gf in HS != trying to get a gf in the big wide world. There is correlation, for sure but you might still have a growth-spurt or grow more jaw. You're young enough to get a lot of mileage out of cosmetic surgery. It is not over for most teens who identify as incel. Ironically, if they got off the fucking forum and did some mad looksmaxxing, they could avoid being here at 25.
You're the last person who can speak. Apparently you've gotten laid before, yet you claim to be an Incel.

I don't care if you did PUA/10000 approaches; you've at least gotten to second base with a woman and based on that if the mods had a spine they'd ban your larping ass.

Then you claim to be a monstrosity when you're 6'3+ and have admitted on stream to having a 6+ Inch dick.

You're in your 30s yet you fantasise about having a JB/Young gf. You're as delusional as @Napoleon de Geso.

Inceldom isn’t an age
Youngcels are also likely to have some of the most terrible experiences:
1. You are forced into social environments (school, uni, etc.)
2. You are at the peak of your life and you see it get torn brutally in your face
3. The idealistic worldview is smashed instantly and you have to learn that you are amongst the dregs of society
4. They probably cannot drive yet

seeing the swarm of zoomers triggered by these type of threads is always funny.

I'm 20 and i think it's pretty over.
no amount of time spent to "improving" myself will fix my 4 inch penis, 5'6 height or autism.

Its laughable. Then he'll pull the "I've been here a while".
It seems to be always the new members who talk about making changes, personally anyone beyond 500-1000 post on this forum I really don´t care about although there has been some it of course depends on there content too if I can see they are genuinly blackpilled I don´t care about post but mostly I only kind of trust members with 500-1000 posts. And post maxxers usually are larpers who get banned it´s just a fact.

And then unban them on their 20th birthday when they're still KHHV incels?
tbh if you finish high school a virgin you're incel without a doubt and that's good enough

Most teens are virgin; unless they have a significant mental or physical impediment, they should be elsewhere, actually trying. I went to high school with plenty of guys who did not romantically pursue females in their free time. As soon as they entered college and experienced freedom, along with horny girls, many got at least makeouts and handjobs. Of course some had sex as well. I find it hilarious to think that people who could end up like them, ascending or even partially ascending, are throwing in the towel in HS because Stacies won't give them BJs afterschool.

Agree, under 20 it should not be allowed to be a member of this board.
That probably means we'll get more larpers.

I'm 19 and I've been rejected multiple times in my life, I've been treated like crap by women, how are people like me ruining the forum for the sake of being youngcels? Fucking elitist scum on this website can suck my left nut.

ban all fuckers who didn't finish high school

What a shitshow. These 18yos are the very guys who post elsewhere later on, "I used to be an incel but I left my house and got a girlfriend. Why don't incels just leave the house and get a girlfriend like I did?".

Men under 22-23~ aren't incel to me, except in extreme cases, where I have SEEN their face, race, hair - e.g. sub 5'5, ugly, balding, Indian, etc. The average 18yo "incel" is a 5/10 white 5'10 guy who has never tried to get a gf because he read online that it's over. Not because he had it PROVEN TO HIM SPECFICALLY, but because he read it online.

I am not saying it is easy to get a gf in 2020. It is hard as fuck but you don't know the half of it if you haven't tried: trying to get a gf in HS != trying to get a gf in the big wide world. There is correlation, for sure but you might still have a growth-spurt or grow more jaw. You're young enough to get a lot of mileage out of cosmetic surgery. It is not over for most teens who identify as incel. Ironically, if they got off the fucking forum and did some mad looksmaxxing, they could avoid being here at 25.
didn't read but watched some of your videos

Joined Apr 11, 2020
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: He was a greycel with 30 posts. He's barely a member

Just because oldcels join recently, have low post counts or haven't lurked much, doesn't really mean they can't add useful ideas here.

That said, they probably should interact more before having the gall to gatekeep.

Considering that youngcels could just LARP as oldcels if we banned them for that, I'd rather they out themselves.

Although I guess the same should apply to fakecels who out themselves w/ bragging about sexual experiences. By banning the brag we invite them to lurk unbeknownst.