Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels are Ruining this Forum

Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
As evidenced by the recent confession of @Blackpill educator, something must be done to prevent youngcels from ruining this forum. As I have stated it many times already:
Another thing that makes this forum pointless is the age size of most of its members. I am not trying to be a gatekeeper, but it must be stated that younger people should not be part of this forum because of life experience. You have a bunch of 18-22-year-old pseudo-philosophers and intellectuals that believe they have examined all aspects of life; however, that is just false. People that age cannot feasibly do so. So, when I see posts of non-physically-or-mentally-disabled 18-year-olds stating that "it's over," I just fucking laugh.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: He was a greycel with 30 posts. He's barely a member

Need to Resolve Some Issues

Joined Apr 11, 2020

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: He was a greycel with 30 posts. He's barely a member
You are reading my message in a reductive way. I included his confession just to exemplify a trend that I have noticed since I have known of the existence of Incel forums.

Last edited:
I agree, the forum needs to be made 20+

Teens have too much free time on their hands and I guess they find it funny that were virgins in our 20s

Most of them are here just to troll, 98% of them will lose their V card before hitting 20

Youngcels are only here to larp, shitpost, and be edgy. Having to rummage through their parasite-infested diarrhea threads to find some decent blackpills is getting tiresome.

Joined Apr 11, 2020
Funny how it´s usually the newer members who make these kind of thread where "we need to make changes".

I have no problem with youngcels being on here.

Funny how it´s usually the newer members who make these kind of thread where "we need to make changes".

ban all users below 20 yrs old

Teens have too much free time on their hands and I guess they find it funny that were virgins in our 20s

Most of them are here just to troll, 98% of them will lose their V card before hitting 20
Youngcels are only here to larp, shitpost, and be edgy. Having to rummage through their parasite-infested diarrhea threads to find some decent blackpills is getting tiresome.
Tbh I don't even really check posts anymore. They are just the same repetitive content that have been said thousands of times. The content is stagnant. I would tell you my blackpilled opinion on the reality of this forum (if you want pm M), but don't want to get banned again.
I still need to resolve some issues with certain users before parting.

idk but 16 year olds definitely need to get the fuck out

I have seen your autistic rants when people were bullying you, when you were counting the days to become a 18 year old, when you posted threads saying that you wanted to kill yourself. Come on, do not let those numbers below my username confuse you.
And then unban them on their 20th birthday when they're still KHHV incels?

Just have a sub forum for youngcels.

I think the age limit should be 20.

The first 2 decades of your life are your developmental years (physically, socially, intellectually etc.). The nature of your experiences during the first 2 decades of your life is usually a good indicator of your position in the social hierarchy in addition to setting a blue-print for how the rest of your life will unfold, which you can change through your ACTIONS.

As evidenced by the recent confession of @Blackpill educator, something must be done to prevent youngcels from ruining this forum. As I have stated it many times already:
Eres stúpido.

(delete the forum)

ban all under 80. if youre not in the retirement home youre fakecel bro :lul:

Agree. Most of the teens join this forum just for saying something edgy.

Es irónico, no? Me críticaste y luego la cagaste.
Sorry those were the only words from Spanish class I can remember

@BummerDrummer this looks pretty good

I think the age limit should be 20.

The first 2 decades of your life are your developmental years (physically, socially, intellectually etc.). The nature of your experiences during the first 2 decades of your life is usually a good indicator of your position in the social hierarchy in addition to setting a blue-print for how the rest of your life will unfold, which you can change through your ACTIONS.
I partially agree with what you have stated. However, I would add five years to that age limit. The reason being that there's only few people who in their 20-24 have values, views and opinions on life deeply ingrained into their mind. People below 25 are still forming themselves, maybe not physically, but mentally. Therefore, they are still gullible and corruptible. Most of these people, at least in the so-called "West," are still attending college and developing their views, behaviors, and, most importantly, what they want in life.
If we desire to intellectually invigorate this forum and advance it to a position in which it can actually become what is intended to be, the age limit must be raised.

You have a bunch of 18-22-year-old pseudo-philosophers and intellectuals that believe they have examined all aspects of life
Im not either of those things nor do i know everything there is to know, i just don't care enough to bother nor do i have the willpower to care.
Also Joined Apr 11, 2020

You’re all stupid. Inceldom isn’t an age number it’s a developmental level. Age does not matter if you have stopped developing. Once you are done developing you are incel, wether that be in extreme cases 12 or 25

I partially agree with what you have stated. However, I would add five years to that age limit. The reason being that there's only few people who in their 20-24 have values, views and opinions on life deeply ingrained into their mind. People below 25 are still forming themselves, maybe not physically, but mentally. Therefore, they are still gullible and corruptible. Most of these people, at least in the so-called "West," are still attending college and developing their views, behaviors, and, most importantly, what they want in life.
If we desire to intellectually invigorate this forum and advance it to a position in which it can actually become what is intended to be, the age limit must be raised.

Actually, I think there should be no age limit.

Age is an illogical criteria to determine whether an individuals mind is ready for the blackpill, given the fact that different people develop self-awareness at different ages.

If you take a relatively large sample (of size 1000 for example) of 18 year old individuals from different parts of the world, (including both sexes, all races and ethnic groups, all cultures and religions etc.) and evaluate their understanding of reality, you'll find that each and everyone one of them has different beliefs, mindset, way of thinking etc.

That's because the virtual flip of a coin, roll of the dice, draw of a card etc. determines whether you're born: in a rich or poor family; with good or bad genetics; in a religious or non-religious family etc.Just because 2 people are the same age doesnt mean they'll "magically" have the same outlook on life, because each individual's perspective of life is based on their INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES due to Each and every individual being born IN DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

Actually, I think there should be no age limit.

Age is an illogical criteria to determine whether an individuals mind is ready for the blackpill, given the fact that different people develop self-awareness at different ages.

If you take a relatively large sample (of size 1000 for example) of 18 year old individuals from different parts of the world, (including both sexes, all races and ethnic groups, all cultures and religions etc.) and evaluate their understanding of reality, you'll find that each and everyone one of them has different beliefs, mindset, way of thinking etc.

That's because the virtual flip of a coin, roll of the dice, draw of a card etc. determines whether you're born: in a rich or poor family; with good or bad genetics; in a religious or non-religious family etc.Just because 2 people are the same age doesnt mean they'll "magically" have the same outlook on life, because each individual's perspective of life is based on their INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES due to Each and every individual being born IN DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
I will not lie. While I was writing my answer to your original reply, I considered the scenario that you have posited. Coincidentally, I posted a thread that intersects many of the things that you mention earlier today:Post Talking, in a way, About the Relativity of Life

I definitely agree with what you have stated. Every person, independently of the circumstances, has an independent, unique perspective of life. However, in order to do what I stated in my reply to your original thread (intellectually invigorate the forum), we have to, unfortunately, generalize its potential users and create, establish, and promote a dividing line that delineates the age in which people should be allowed to join the forum.

BTW I never had the opportunity of introducing myself.
Nice to meet you @IncelKing.

Should be age 22-24 minimum. If you haven't graduated uni, you haven't felt the real brutalness of the blackpill. Workplace/wagecucking is an existence 1000x worse in magnitude than high school or university. Also you have to deal with the agepill, knowing that the rest of your life will be like this until around ~65 when you can't take a shit without help from a caretaker anymore.

I do think that you cannot seriously state that "it's over" until you're at least 21-22. That being said I have no problem with youngcels being here, it's their choice

What a shitshow. These 18yos are the very guys who post elsewhere later on, "I used to be an incel but I left my house and got a girlfriend. Why don't incels just leave the house and get a girlfriend like I did?".

Men under 22-23~ aren't incel to me, except in extreme cases, where I have SEEN their face, race, hair - e.g. sub 5'5, ugly, balding, Indian, etc. The average 18yo "incel" is a 5/10 white 5'10 guy who has never tried to get a gf because he read online that it's over. Not because he had it PROVEN TO HIM SPECFICALLY, but because he read it online.

I am not saying it is easy to get a gf in 2020. It is hard as fuck but you don't know the half of it if you haven't tried: trying to get a gf in HS != trying to get a gf in the big wide world. There is correlation, for sure but you might still have a growth-spurt or grow more jaw. You're young enough to get a lot of mileage out of cosmetic surgery. It is not over for most teens who identify as incel. Ironically, if they got off the fucking forum and did some mad looksmaxxing, they could avoid being here at 25.

Last edited:

Exactly, fucking tired of all these 16y/o perma virgin truecels freak of nature JFL also notice how most of them are just postmaxxing in the offtopic.
Fucking tired of this shit

Exactly, fucking tired of all these 16y/o perma virgin truecels freak of nature JFL also notice how most of them are just postmaxxing in the offtopic.
Fucking tired of this shit
This is one of the reasons for which this forum will never achieve anything in regards to the incel plight; in the eyes of the general public we are just little kids playing with a bucket and sand

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons for which this forum will never achieve anything in regards to the incel plight.
This forum was never made for that purpose. Think about it, Serge created Looksmax, .co and SS ,he simply want the "incelosphere crowd" to use his forums, it's a good way to make money.
Every incel browse atleast 2 of those forums on a regular basis.
As long as it's profitable, he doesn't give a fuck about you or me.

This forum was never made for that purpose. Think about it, Serge created Looksmax, .co and SS ,he simply want the "incelosphere crowd" to use his forums, it's a good way to make money.
That's a self-evident truth that many here do not want to admit; they are currently seeing a mirage of what this forum is really about. They think they are blackpilled; however, the contrary is true.

Let me anticipate what others that might see my reply will say: "muh join date or post count." Come on, don't let those numbers below my username fool you. I have been around for a long time.

Last edited:
I browse only here regularly tbh and am pretty sure that a lot of other cels as well but I see your point. Interesting.

I will not lie. While I was writing my answer to your original reply, I considered the scenario that you have posited. Coincidentally, I posted a thread that intersects many of the things that you mention earlier today:Post Talking, in a way, About the Relativity of Life

I definitely agree with what you have stated. Every person, independently of the circumstances, has an independent, unique perspective of life. However, in order to do what I stated in my reply to your original thread (intellectually invigorate the forum), we have to, unfortunately, generalize its potential users and create, establish, and promote a dividing line that delineates the age in which people should be allowed to join the forum.

BTW I never had the opportunity of introducing myself.
Nice to meet you @IncelKing.

I can see from your join date that you're a new member and i was banned for the last month, hence we never met.

Pleasure to meet you too, you seem like one of the few incels on here who is interested in intellectually thought-provoking discussion.

Last edited:
But what else am I supposed to do? Many other forums are full of people with malicious intent. For me , this is a haven.

Youngcels are legit