Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Youngcels 18-, go cope with sports, NOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
As I'm making my tormenting path into wizardcelling, I can't think of nothing but when I was a freaking youngcel like you, with a functionally back, no pains at all.

I just coped with sports, played them, watched them, until I got two herniated discs and my life was over. I hate you for being rotting here at such young age, fulfilled with health.

GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOME SPORTS, NOW

Can’t, my bones are too inferior

As I'm making my tormenting path into wizardcelling, I can't think of nothing but when I was a freaking youngcel like you, with a functionally back, no pains at all.

I just coped with sports, played them, watched them, until I got two herniated discs and my life was over. I hate you for being rotting here at such young age, fulfilled with health.

Exactly, youngcels actually have a shot. It's ovER for the rest of us, but they could still sportsmax and JBFmax.

im a powerlifter and play football sometimes

i guess powerlifting is a sport but fb def is

Can’t, my bones are too inferior
You can find a sport for you even if you're small. If you legit have osteoperosis or some shit at your age then it's over, but otherwise find something