Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youngcel trait: you prefer online school

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
for years and years even in elementary i hated school and being around other kids so much i BEGGED my dad to homeschool me or put me in online school. i remember in pre-school id cry everytime my dad left bc i always felt weird in social places. well my wish didnt come true until i was in 8th grade and i had to do online classes because of the chink virus. and i absolutely loved every second of it. everytime id join the zoom id just keep my camera off and eat/drink and play TF2 the whole time. if i got called on id just send a message saying my mic didnt work. sometimes id even take a nap during the zoom class and it didnt matter because all of our work was on the website and we could just look up every answer. i went from having to be around other kids, answer questions if i got called on, stay awake the whole time, and actually having to put real effort into the worksheets to napping, eating, drinking coffee, playing games, and cheating my way through the year

god i fucking loved online school. i despise real life

i have no friends and i prefer going in person. yeah i get picked on but it's better than having literally zero social interaction at all. also i like walking to classes and stuff. it's a lot nicer than just rotting in my room all day.

Yes, though I never had a webcam.

Agreed. Online classes have been the best thing recently so far. Im in college right now and this is the first time Ive gotten straight A's in one semester. Just turn your webcam off and do whatever you want.

I wish such option was available back when I was in HS. I was such an anxious mentalcel that I literally couldn't be in school around people . I missed about 50% of my classes in HS probably and the staff kept threatening that they will throw me out (they never did:feelskek::feelskek:):society:

you zoomfags had it easy with the clownvirus :feelsUgh:

I wish such option was available back when I was in HS. I was such an anxious mentalcel that I literally couldn't be in school around people . I missed about 50% of my classes in HS probably and the staff kept threatening that they will throw me out (they never did:feelskek::feelskek:):society:

:yes::yes: Most of us just had to suck it up and suffer

:yes:

less interaction with hostile people

I wish I had online classes as a kid. :feelsbadman:

Online classes were cool ngl

Yeah I did the same, and I love that I can hide my subhuman face

for years and years even in elementary i hated school and being around other kids so much i BEGGED my dad to homeschool me or put me in online school. i remember in pre-school id cry everytime my dad left bc i always felt weird in social places. well my wish didnt come true until i was in 8th grade and i had to do online classes because of the chink virus. and i absolutely loved every second of it. everytime id join the zoom id just keep my camera off and eat/drink and play TF2 the whole time. if i got called on id just send a message saying my mic didnt work. sometimes id even take a nap during the zoom class and it didnt matter because all of our work was on the website and we could just look up every answer. i went from having to be around other kids, answer questions if i got called on, stay awake the whole time, and actually having to put real effort into the worksheets to napping, eating, drinking coffee, playing games, and cheating my way through the year

god i fucking loved online school. i despise real life
are u still doing online school and are u gonna continue doing it for the rest of highschool? cuz if so how r u gonna do test ur gonna fail