Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based youngcel terrorizes family and NEETmaxxed at 14

Based

White version of @Zer0/∞

@Incelius Savage is he a trucel?

Based moving up the rankings in trophies and experience in games from a young age.

Skfkckjcl ex e ml k feel k c no o CA up Dec op

@Incelius Savage is he a trucel?
No. Angry boys get laid and he has a good fat distibution meaning he’s gonna be a chad but idk. Could turn out to be boneless. He’s like my brother when he was younger

Based kid. But also an example of why you should beat the shit out of your kids

I'm almost like that too, except I still treat my parents with more respect and I still study a little bit, although not as much as I should...

the dad does
Dad needs to beat him harder then. My dad would have knocked my teeth out if I was LDARing at 14

Based? It's fucking tragic. Absolute retard. He has no hope, and its all because of his birth. Never began

Based? It's fucking tragic. Absolute retard. He has no hope, and its all because of his birth. Never began
Based for terrorizing his selfish birthers. It's tragic that truecel males such as him don't get free basic income as they were essentially raped into torturous existence against their will.

Teen Fatfaggots are repulsive.

main .is user demographic

he could be a leggit chadlite if he lost the fat.
He has great hair quality. good eye area. white. soft skin with no acne.