Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youngcel manlet gets bullied and sent to therapy

The fucking parent has meaner things to say about her child than the people who bully him! What the fuck is wrong with reddit?

My retard parents thought it was a good idea I skip a grade and I'm born at the end of the year so I was always 2 years younger than everyone else in grade school and a chink of course. You can imagine how that went :feelsugh:
Yeah thats fucking horrible retard parents made you young sheldonmaxx

My retard parents thought it was a good idea I skip a grade and I'm born at the end of the year so I was always 2 years younger than everyone else in grade school and a chink of course. You can imagine how that went :feelsugh:
Hey, I was the exact same situation. Pretty solid way to end up on this forum, I'd say.

therapy will not help him it is ovER for him

Precious manletcels :fuk:

“Little man syndrome”

The parents are such retards to use this word on their child.

“Little man syndrome”

The parents are such retards to use this word on their child.
The dad is retarded for sticking his dick into a short foid (assuming he had other options). I recently put down a short foidlet by telling her a lie that my dad is tall but unfortunately my mom is a short subhuman (not the word I used albeit) who ruined my genes. I could tell this hurt her as while she had no interest in me, I basically said that she had shit genes lol (which is true, she was about 5ft tall herself).

Must be because of his personlity

I bet this whore is a turbo femlet. She should have never procreated

You know something I noticed at my boxing gym? It's full of Latino teenage boys. Why's that? Because, shocker, people who aren't westarded know the solution. Fuck up these mouthy cunts and they'll shut up, that's the solution. And 99% of the population thinks fighting is some innate talent rather than something you train, so they're easy prey. Even people who do train to fight often do so ineffectively, so many karate kids don't spar so they freeze up in a fight.

White parents are easily the worst parents on the planet. They fail to teach their boys anything, and in the worst case they put them on psychiatric drugs. They let their daughters wear make-up and thongs to school and turn their bedrooms into brothels. This is why I laugh at nationalists, there is no foreign element in this complete failure by white people to nurture their young. If you're going to say you care about the future of white people, then shut up about blacks and Jews and foreigners until you solve this. No racism for your medicated sons and whore daughters.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/11dsovq/bullying_of_my_7th_grader_because_hes_short_i/

Fucking over, he gets bullied to no fault of his own and his retard parents blame him and send him to therapy :feelsclown:

The fact that they called him little man makes me think that his parents are his first bullies. They should have never created him in the first place and should be arrested on child abuse charges in my own world, I fucking hate these retarded people reproducing thinking their child is going to somehow better than they do. This is why eugenics needs to be in place in our society.

he will be on here soon

The problem is that the mom is the type to turn to reddit, where are the elders and other reliable community members in their lives? That's fucked. And wow brutal, to be called socially awkward and blamed by your own mother. What a bitch, gaslighting her own son and blaming him for trying to stand up for himself. She should be standing up for him and believing him instead of saying it's his fault. I noticed that people who were sent to therapy since a young age grow up fucked up, and it's not because of therapy itself, but the type of parents who would send their children to therapy to fuck off instead of helping their child directly with practical realistic solutions.
Dumb fucking idiot
He has little man syndrome :foidSoy::soy:
No he’s standing up to the people that bully him. You’re his fucking parent

Rather than fucking asking soyditters. He should try for hgh therapy for his son. He would destroy his son's future if he don't get his son hgh therapy.

Straight talking shit about their son and blaming him for his attitude because of "little man syndrome", just wow. It was because of their doing to not take action and go to an actual professional instead of just taking him to a therapist who'll do nothing for him (on top of procreating). Sometimes the big growth spurt they swear will come just won't. The biggest indicator whether a child will be short is in these early years and if he started puberty early... well, he may be screwed.

While we're here who suffer because of our genetic indifferences, THE SOY BOYS OF THE WORLD ARE OUT THERE FREE, what is it that seperates the slaughter from the lamb? UNFAIR GENETICS!!!!!! I hope they all SUFFER!!!! I WISH THEY WOULD, BUT NO!!!! There is no god, no fair world, we live in a dispoita hell. We would all be dead anyways, might as well rope.

I wish my parents noticed that I was a manlet but they were bluepilled retards