Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youngcel manlet gets bullied and sent to therapy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/11dsovq/bullying_of_my_7th_grader_because_hes_short_i/

My son is short. Like 1% on the height chart short. He’s a bit socially awkward. He wears glasses. He’s at the birthday cutoff for our district so he’s among the youngest in his grade.
He’s got (best I can describe) little man syndrome — like a lapdog that has a loud bark in a big world
I don’t know what else to do to either help him or give him tools to cope. He sees the school counselor. He’s been in occupational therapy.

Fucking over, he gets bullied to no fault of his own and his retard parents blame him and send him to therapy :feelsclown:

Le innocent sweet children :foidSoy: :soy: are striking again

seriously though the educational establishment is the #3 cause of inceldom after genes and parenting, imagine paying taxes to instituion that is destroying your child and put him in on the forefront of natural selection in such an early age.

its his personality

dnr it never began for shortcels

one of the comments tell him to make foid friends. Jfl as if any foids want to befriend a manlet. Violence is his only solution if he is capable of that.

Going ER is the only solution.

Well jokes aside at least their kid has to do some psychopathic things to get away from bullying. Going ER might be a stretch but, at least they really have to consider about letting their kid carrying a knife to school.

Rather than fucking asking soyditters. He should try for hgh therapy for his son. He would destroy his son's future if he don't get his son hgh therapy.

Parents will anything but put their sons on hgh.

Rather than fucking asking soyditters. He should try for hgh therapy for his son. He would destroy his son's future if he don't get his son hgh therapy.
Not only does he have a short foid for a mother but she's also a redditor. The son's fate is already sealed.

He needed HGH + aim for your kid to be born Janruary - march + hold back a year sending your kid into school so they can developmentally mog by a year

He needed HGH + aim for your kid to be born Janruary - march + hold back a year sending your kid into school so they can developmentally mog by a year

Height in childhood is super important for development. I had a housemate who was "only" 5'10 but he said that he reached that height at age 12 then didn't grow. He ended up being very well adjusted and confident among his peers. If you are looked down upon all your childhood then even a late growth spurt may not entirely save you.

HGH therapy is the only practical answer.

I wish I could intervene. Walk up to the kid and tell him straight: "it doesn't get better"

High IQ. It's well-established that mogging other kids with a few months' head start snowballs into life success.

Dumb fucking idiot
He has little man syndrome :foidSoy::soy:
No he’s standing up to the people that bully him. You’re his fucking parent

imagine being the parent and telling your kid has little man syndrome what a cunt

High IQ. It's well-established that mogging other kids with a few months' head start snowballs into life success.
Can't take credit I stole it from a youtube video lol, you could either aim for a janruary/february born kid (brutal if you undershoot it and its a december kid) or you could intentionally hold them back a year, but holding them back has drawbacks like if you had friends in your year level you could not play on the same basketball team as them outside of school for example which might be slightly annoying for a kid idk, just a useless schemantic that doesnt matter to me since I dont have kids
Dumb fucking idiot
He has little man syndrome :foidSoy::soy:
No he’s standing up to the people that bully him. You’re his fucking parent
Yeah that was sad to read, its not little man syndrome, even though the cause of his issues is his height, its being relentlessly bullied.

I would like to know how tall her and her husband are for him to be in the bottom 1%.

Parents talk about shortcel defending himself as little man syndrome. It so fucking over, this kid is going to end up as either bagel boss or ER

It's so over. At least he has the pride to attempt to defend himself. I bet this bitch will wonder why her son is reclusive and bitter about his life. Sad to see.

brutal. even his own mother can not love her incel son. game was over from the start.

JFL at her taking the side of his Chad bullies and saying that he has Little Man syndrome. :lul:

brutal. even his own mother can not love her incel son. game was over from the start.
Her hatred for sub 5 men overrides any love she has for her son. :feelsbadman:

Le innocent sweet children :foidSoy: :soy: are striking again

seriously though the educational establishment is the #3 cause of inceldom after genes and parenting, imagine paying taxes to instituion that is destroying your child and put him in on the forefront of natural selection in such an early age.

Children might not be innocent, but they definitely are more innocent than adults. Around late teens- early 20s is when they really start to murder and rape people, at least in America. I'm sure in Brazil they are killers and rapists even earlier.

Fucking over, he gets bullied to no fault of his own and his retard parents blame him and send him to therapy :feelsclown:
Many such cases. I hope he puts them in a decrepit run down retirement home.

His parents won't give a damn about him, its disturbing to me how selfish most parents are. You're nothing to your mother especially

These types of parents see school as daycare and they're happy about it. These are the people that shouldn't breed.

Hope that kid gets revenge and goes Er if his parents don`t give him Hgh therapy tho by the sound of it his parents seem retarded

Zero negative effects on the bullies while the manlet gets fucked over even by his parents

This dad is a fucking cuck bitch. He needs to teach his son how to have a strong uppercut and a very powerful jab

Someone in the comments said that he should have a large friend. This is actually probably the only good advice I've seen. I had 2 large friends in highschool and I think it's partly why I didn't get fucked around with that much

Let's go to therapy. It helps with everything. Good that we have such a silver bullet. Why does roping sound better than going to a cucked blue-pilled parrot who will only be parroting shit that does not work?

My retard parents thought it was a good idea I skip a grade and I'm born at the end of the year so I was always 2 years younger than everyone else in grade school and a chink of course. You can imagine how that went :feelsugh:

Op is the one who doomed him, fuck both of manlets parents

Has he tried showering?