Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youngcel gatekeeping is government Psy Op

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@Llama @curryZoomercoomer @JohnWickCel @Daydreamincel @TheHopefulBeliever @Gunnersup @Venomkore how much crap have you guys gotten for being youngcels? now you know why

@Llama @curryZoomercoomer @JohnWickCel @Daydreamincel @TheHopefulBeliever @Gunnersup @Venomkore how much crap have you guys gotten for being youngcels? now you know why

nothing but people feeling sorry for me JFL

The FBI and other spy cucks have no real idea why they're watching this site.

Imagine being young and spending your time here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

uh yeah they do. They are gathering stuff on us all so they can lock us up for years

Superficially, they're profiling and categorizing us. That's at the analyst level (the guy browsing and writing reports on anything noteworthy. I'm talking about these guys). At the operational level they're attempting to predict and preempt rogue elements in society in order to diminish the likelihood of insurrection (this site, along with Stormfront and others are probably in a list under some operation name). At the deep state level we're a potential farming ground for unwitting false flag agents. If an "incel shooter" helps push some agenda, you can bet your last dollar they'll attempt to cultivate and recruit them from places like this.

When the law comes for me I hope those cunts bring a food offering or there will fucking hell to pay, feds,AFP bring meat pies you fucking morons.

At the deep state level we're a potential farming ground for unwitting false flag agents. If an "incel shooter" helps push some agenda, you can bet your last dollar they'll attempt to cultivate and recruit them from places like this.
True. I have thought the same thing.

Recent comment: Which one of you is this?

:incel:
[/QUOTE]
me all i do is argue with bluepillers

What does this even have to do with youngcels it just looks like a copy pasta

Am i safe if im not from the US :feelstrash:
and wait knajjd fucked a girl wtf i didnt know that when?
but yeah this place is crawling with fakecels.

Superficially, they're profiling and categorizing us. That's at the analyst level (the guy browsing and writing reports on anything noteworthy. I'm talking about these guys). At the operational level they're attempting to predict and preempt rogue elements in society in order to diminish the likelihood of insurrection (this site, along with Stormfront and others are probably in a list under some operation name). At the deep state level we're a potential farming ground for unwitting false flag agents. If an "incel shooter" helps push some agenda, you can bet your last dollar they'll attempt to cultivate and recruit them from places like this.
That's 100% believable.

Am i safe if im not from the US :feelstrash:
and wait knajjd fucked a girl wtf i didnt know that when?
but yeah this place is crawling with fakecels.
Brutal for a newcel like you to see so many fakecels

Youngcels are legit

Many youngsters on here

High IQ and ConspiracyPilled

Watch out glow niggers gonna get u first bro

When the law comes for me I hope those cunts bring a food offering or there will fucking hell to pay, feds,AFP bring meat pies you fucking morons.

I want sandwiches...

The FBI and other spy cucks have no real idea why they're watching this site.
Jfl they became so black pilled they volunteered to be a mod here

Well I don't totally agree with them but they do have SOME points. There are govt infiltrators on pretty much any one of these forums, and not just incel forusm, any political forum period. Even YT. So I doubt this site is any exception. The gatekeeping is kinda a bit much and a bit hypocritical, but it appears to be getting a little better here. I'm not the only one calling it out anymore. However, his assertion that we should let women in is just preposterous. As if it's not a problem women have to invade every male space, altho women have entire towns dedicated to just them.

Not sure about the causation/correlation in the hypothesis posited tbh. That said, JFL at FBI lapdogs wherever they may be.

At the end of the day, what the government really doesn't want are the ideas (i.e. truth) spreading, as the commenter quoted in the OP stated at the end of his post. They're afraid of us brining more and more bluepillers into the fold. They're afraid of our ideas mingling with those of other cast-off elements of society.

Above all, the biggest thing governments fear are people who think for themselves. That is the ultimate threat to their power.

Tbh if you're virgin by 17 then you're probably fucked for life
Imagine being young and spending your time here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Don't make fun of it, it's over for them.
uh yeah they do. They are gathering stuff on us all so they can lock us up for years
Can't wait until I'm jailed for life for saying some words

Last edited:
Can't wait until I'm jailed for life for saying some words

You can in England. Misogyny is a crime there. If I'm not mistaken, it's a crime in Canada also.