Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young Women voting for Kamala en masse

Didn't watch because the last thing I need is more suifuel and ragefuel in my life.

But regarding the subject, even tho it pains my heart to see these whores be happy, I still really really hope Kamala wins because otherwise my country will get fucked up beyond any repair for real. In the past month our currency has degraded by 17% just because Israel has threatened to attack. If Trump comes to office it will easily lose another 20%, and if Israel actually attacks while Trump is in office it's literally the end.

Didn't watch because the last thing I need is more suifuel and ragefuel in my life.

But regarding the subject, even tho it pains my heart to see these whores be happy, I still really really hope Kamala wins because otherwise my country will get fucked up beyond any repair for real. In the past month our currency has degraded by 17% just because Israel has threatened to attack. If Trump comes to office it will easily lose another 20%, and if Israel actually attacks while Trump is in office it's literally the end.
Yes I don’t see anything good coming from either side taking office, especially in regards to lonely men and even to men’s issue in general.

I feel as though Women turning out to vote for Kamala will get her into office solely off the Abortion “issue”.
Dude, it isn't even about abortion. Abortion is irrelevant really, women simply vote based on gender, they are doing this shit in my country also.
Even though nobody likes a certain female politician that is duplicitous as in she is both Trad and supports gay marriage, ALL the women I know will vote for her because she isn't a man.

Foids are a hivemind.

This interview occurred in a University not far from where I live, in a deep Republican state. This doesn’t shock me at all although it is demoralizing. I feel as though Women turning out to vote for Kamala will get her into office solely off the Abortion “issue”.

What are your thoughts?

View: https://x.com/owenshroyer1776/status/1848027444705448183?s=46

Women want a representative of their sex to occupy the highest position in the most influential and powerful country in the world in order to strengthen the world matriarchy and they could point a finger at Harris and say you see "woman" as the country with the most powerful army and economy, so female rule is good.