Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Young Tyrone brutal beating and tased by Stacies and Chad cops in Texas infront of parent house

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

He ran a stop sign, got siren/flashing lights waved to stopped, didnt do it, drove to parent house, got told to get down, didnt do it.
ran to front door, then popos pounced on him tased and knee him several times.

warning , graphic violent action.

Fuckin retards tase him when they want him to remain calm LMAO

Blacks get what they deserve

tbh whites get what they deserve these days for being so cucked based islam and the sand master race will take over, they philosophised about natsoc before whites did.
Islam is just as cucked by kikes. Cope

that white bitch is infuriating

At least their are still sandniggers who act like natsocs unlike whites jfl
They cant be so open because our government wants to imprison us

A man running away from a traffic violation shouldn't be beat or tased by cop fags. They wouldn't try to "restrain" a rostie by doing that. Cops are only tyrannical towards low status nonchad men while they pander to rosties and the rich, which is why it's cucked to support them.

foid cop can jump on me anytime

Islam is just as cucked by kikes. Cope
sands are the new masterace.
1aa6c0cd8b9faf422d10360b8ecb61ba16dff1f39f91c5c93307748b658ec944_1.gif

Your both wrong, just be curry is law

When's the Riot?

"You better relax or you're gonna get it next. I promise you, you will"

It's funny when pigs think they're badass and hard. Imagine being tazed, beaten, and kneeled on by two roastoids and one cuck who thinks he's the shit and you're not even allowed to defend yourself. I would never, ever live that down

Last edited:
A man running away from a traffic violation shouldn't be beat or tased by cop fags. They wouldn't try to "restrain" a rostie by doing that. Cops are only tyrannical towards low status nonchad men while they pander to rosties and the rich, which is why it's cucked to support them.

He deserved the treatment, just like a roastie would deserve it. Just because roasties dont get this treatment in this gynocentric society, doesnt mean u can run away and resist arrest like that.

He deserved the treatment, just like a roastie would deserve it. Just because roasties dont get this treatment in this gynocentric society, doesnt mean u can run away and resist arrest like that.
If rosties don't get that treatment then those cops are faggots for treating him like that, especially because he didn't even break a serious law that involves violence. If faggot cops don't assault holes for stupid reasons then they can't assault men.
When's the Riot?
Soon I hope, or it already happened.

Last edited:
If rosties don't get that treatment then those cops are faggots for treating him like that, especially because he didn't even break a serious law that involves violence. If faggot cops don't assault holes for stupid reasons then they can't assault men.

We need more violence against roasties, not less violence against low iq low inhib high t thugs.

We need more violence against roasties, not less violence against low iq low inhib high t thugs.
That will never happen because cops are too much of simps to do that. So men must be treated better. I don't like bitch ass cops thinking they can assault anyone just for fleeing from a non-violent "crime" as well.

That will never happen because cops are too much of simps to do that. So men must be treated better. I don't like bitch ass cops thinking they can assault anyone just for fleeing from a non-violent "crime" as well.

Wont ever change. Maybe if u needed a uni degree to become a cop. Not when its an entry level meme job like now.

Wont ever change. Maybe if u needed a uni degree to become a cop. Not when its an entry level meme job like now.
They need to be shamed like dogs, and sent to prison for being violent thugs. That's the only way they'll learn I guess. No more of this cucked "support blue lives" soy shit. Those fags don't need saving, low status men need to be saved from them.

It ever beggan