Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DoktorDooms Day of Rage. How I ruined my chad and stacy family Christmas

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
As you guys know I'm the family fuck up. let me tell you about christmas 2013 and how I ruined it for everyone in my immediately family

I can still remember waking up on Christmas Eve. I had slept late. Here I was laying in a puddle of sweat even though it was cold as shit. Here I was shitting my ass out and throwing up yellow stuff even though I had not even eaten. I was like a fish out of water flipping around in pain. You see I was withdrawing from fentanyl. I could not even stand up. i was desperate... for about 2 hours I just laid in my bed crying my eyes out alone at home. i remember i called all my family members and told them straight up if I could go to my great grandpas house for at least $20 to buy a fix. i begged. i cried, i pleaded. i told them it was christmas and to please at least just spot me $20 this time. they all said no. even my great grandpa. i asked if I had any presents i could trade for a fix and also was told there was no presents for me (tbh i haven't gotten presents since i was 16). my withdrawal was getting so bad it triggered a bit of a psychotic break. i remember hallucinating elfs were raping me and mocking me. i hallucinated God had damned me and the whole world was laughing at my plight.

eventually i got so pissed off it gave me a boost of energy. i quickly started looking for baggies of heroin or any other item that could contain traces of fentanyl and/or heroin. luckily after about a hour i managed to make a .05 shot of fent/heroin mixture. it calmed my nerves a bit but like i said i was withdrawing from fentanyl so i needed a pure hit of fentanyl. by this time it was already 5 o clock. i tried going to the pawn store to pawn shit but they were all closed. i tried to trade some games for a bag of fentanyl (we'll refer to it as china white from now on) but also nothing. hell i even tried to beg. but being a subhuman with hypo ecto dysplasia most people were just disgusted by me. i remember standing outside a circle K bawling my eyes out looking for anybody to look me in the eyes. nobody would turn to look at me. i remember asking all types of people, BEGGING them for a few quarters on fucking christmas eve.. after about 1 hour of begging i only managed to get $4. when i went over to this junkie chick and asked her how much she had gotten she showed me $200, food, and even presents from strangers... wow. i asked her if she could bust some out but of course she said no. she said it was christmas I had to have gotten money too... honestly i was thinking of robbing her at this point but as a junkie i understood where she was coming from so i just left.

i got on my bike ready to bike back home to face withdrawals and cry my eyes out in pain.. thats when a plan came into fruition. i decided to go buy some lorazepam and xanax. you see with those two drugs i can pull anything off. when im not on them im not a thief, but when i am i become sticky fingers. so i stop by my dealers and buy a bar and one roche 2 (xanax and lorazepam).. i parachute them so they could take effect quick.... once they hit me thats when sticky fingers comes out the shadow and starts to talk to me. i started to think about a way to steal my chad and stacy familys presents without being caught... thing was i was banned from my great grandpas house and the guard guy (some wetback from honduras) had been told not to let me in. plus all the pawnshops were closed and my dealers wanted only cash. thats when it dings on me.. i remember about the christmas stocking traditions where all my cousins and brothers/sisters hang them and my GGP puts maybe a $50 or $100 in them... i knew my family would leave at 8 to go sing gay christmas carols so i knew to strike at 8.. BUT THE GUARD WAS THERE. i didn't want to do what i did.. i remember i called my GGP directly and told him how desperate i was. how i didnt want to suffer on christmas that i jsut needed $20. the bastard just hung up on me. OK! thats when i say fuck it and call 911 to report a hostage situation.. the cops quickly get there and thats when i strike. while they are out front dealing with the wetback guard i kick down the back door and go straight to the stocking. i jack about $3000 in cold cash, some jewellery, and a few small electronics.. i proceed to take a huge ass piss (i had been holding it for about 2 hours) all over the presents and tree and dip.. mind you i was benzod the fuck out if i wouldn't have done any of this if not for the drugs.

the next 2 weeks were absolute bliss... i took a greyhound to san antonio texas, rented a room, and bought half a ounce of black tar heroin and a 8th of fentanyl.

back to my family. while they were at some random suburb singing carols my aunt gets the call of whats gone down. they get back to my GGP house at about 11. its always tradition to open presents exactly at 12. so i ruined that for them. they spend the next few hour clearing shit up yadada... when they find out what i stole and did thats when i really ruined it for them... my chad and stacy uncles started fighting.. my whole family ends up in a huge fistfight over me.. some saying thats im a mentalcel who deserves help and treatment while others say i should be sent to jail or killed.... THIS IS THE BEST PART!!!!! MY GGP HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK... after all that shit thsi was the cherry on top. here i was a subhuman. mocked. laughed at. degraded. being told how i deserve to have a shitty christmas... how im a loser neet virgin junkie mentalcel deformed piece of shit. i always told them "HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE BEST".. and boy did i laugh.

when i ran out of funds and got back to austin i was quickly arrested by the police and prosecuted.. luckily my GGP made my family pay a lawyer and i got off on probation due to being a mentalcel KEK. you guys should have seen my chad/stacy cousins and chad brothers/stacy sisters faces.... i had stalked their facebook on christmas eve and they were all smiles... i remember looking through the pictures thinking "look at these tall, fit, beautiful people" while i was laying on my dead crying withdrawing. after i pulled the shit i did no pictures were uploaded on facebook. kek my family didn't even get together for new years after the stunt i pulled.

it was honestly one of the best revenge i have ever gotten on my family. so thats the story of how DoktorDoom the Incel Prince ruined his stacy and chad families christmas.

Wow, man. I wonder if all Mexican families live a life as vivid as yours.

Wait a minute, the GGP that hung up on you is the same GGP whose memorabilia photographs you recently demolished?

Last edited:
Wow, man. I wonder if all Mexican families live a life as vivid as yours.

Wait a minute, the GGP that hung up on you is the same GGP whose memorabilia photographs you recently demolished?
yeah thats him

lets just say he was old enough to fight in WW2
Really? Goddamn. Too bad you have such a malicious relationship with your family. As do I. Not as violent, albeit as troublesome.

Wow, your family members are complete dicks if they don't understand your condition, I doubt any one of them felt an ounce of true pain in their lives to understand any of this.

Hahaha poop on xrismass tree

don't do drugs children

you are one fucked up individual. seek help.

You’re fucking insane but I understand your situation, after that first hit you go looking for more.

I still can’t find a way to get more weed after smoking one blunt

This is what drugs does to you. You are a fucking asshole.

Really? Goddamn. Too bad you have such a malicious relationship with your family. As do I. Not as violent, albeit as troublesome.
nah im not violent.. i dont wanna go to jail.

This is what drugs does to you. You are a fucking asshole.
you'd never call me a asshole in real life though
Wow, your family members are complete dicks if they don't understand your condition, I doubt any one of them felt an ounce of true pain in their lives to understand any of this.
yup.. im surprised people in this thread hate me too.. but that is life born with genetic defects and being mentally ill along with inceldom. 3 strikes. so i dont give a fuck anymore what people think... am i human trash? yes i am and i'm proud.

i am getting help

Tbh I'm sorry for saying you're a larpcel...i totally believe you now. These stories are great tbh. Is heroin a good Cope? I really like pain killers but they're kinda boring now.

you just like being on IT huh

Tbh I'm sorry for saying you're a larpcel...i totally believe you now. These stories are great tbh. Is heroin a good Cope? I really like pain killers but they're kinda boring now.
its ok man. i understand its hard to believe people live such pathetic and depressing lives but hey thats the universe for ya.. tbh its the best cope.. but if you value your life dont touch it bro seriously... if you think pain killers withdrawals are bad heroin is x1000 times worse

you just like being on IT huh
cucktears stand for everything i am against. if i could be president for a day all reddit users would be put on meth/lsd until they go crazy or they get raped and killed along with their loved ones

True or not,I like reading these.

did you actually read what he wrote or? he stole from his family + shat in their house.

as somebody with only 3 family members thats pretty fucked up in my eyes. i see the soyboy insult is the new go to insult for incels with no actual logical reason for disliking my post.

did you actually read what he wrote or? he stole from his family + shat in their house.

as somebody with only 3 family members thats pretty fucked up in my eyes. i see the soyboy insult is the new go to insult for incels with no actual logical reason for disliking my post.
it sounded like pretty typical behavior for someone with serious drug addiction. op is literally schizophrenic as well. "seek help" is a cucktear thing to say

You keep posting LARPs and lies. I won't believe anything until you offer tangible evidence.

it sounded like pretty typical behavior for someone with serious drug addiction. op is literally schizophrenic as well. "seek help" is a cucktear thing to say

believe it or not i dont associate myself with druggies or schizos so i wouldnt know.

also telling somebody to seek help with their addictions is not cucktears attitude its called common fucking sense.

believe it or not i dont associate myself with druggies or schizos so i wouldnt know.

also telling somebody to seek help with their addictions is not cucktears attitude its called common fucking sense.

Apparently you missed the part where he said he's been under medical care for a while now.

I like your stories. Idk if they are true or fake but I love read how you ruin your family

my withdrawal was getting so bad it triggered a bit of a psychotic break. i remember hallucinating elfs were raping me and mocking me. i hallucinated God had damned me and the whole world was laughing at my plight.
No.
OK, I just read the whole thing. I really really really want to believe that this is true. It is so awesome. You swear on your soul that your threads aren't larps?

Last edited:
No.
OK, I just read the whole thing. I really really really want to believe that this is true. It is so awesome. You swear on your soul that your threads aren't larps?
BRO ITS MY LIFE@!!! GODDDAMN WHY DO PPL THINK SOME PPL DON'T LIVE SHITTY LIVES!!!!! WHEN YOU ARE BORN DEFORMED AND SCHIZOPHRENIC AND INCEL ITS 3 STRIKES!!! FUCK!!!