Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Young people explaining why they are single is terrifying

Because foids have very high standards and the number of men who meet their standards is very low

Young women live on a completely different frequency than men, and especially incel men.

On the other hand, middle aged and old women are the only kind of women that can understand even 1% percent of the incel experience. As they age, they get wrinkly and fat and the vast majority of men stop desiring them and start seeing those women in a completely asexual way (beside the occasional guy with a granny fetish). This experience humbles the middle aged (excluding those that are milf material) and old women.
These old foids paved the way for the whoredom to thrive further with divorce-graping and stealing men's jobs. No man should be receptive to their 'sympathy'.

These old foids paved the way for the whoredom to thrive further with divorce-graping and stealing men's jobs. No man should be receptive to their 'sympathy'.
what sympathy, foids lack any sort of caring for other people

Holy shit at 4:18 those 3 foids are really acting like how IT paints us, so when foids say men are shit no one gives a fuck but if some incels say foids are shit well "You are a mysoginist no wonder you are single" :foidSoy:
But foids talk like that and are not single ever.
As a man you just can’t criticize toilets for anything or you are a misogynist :feelshaha: but everyone can shit on men constantly and this is somehow socially acceptable and perfectly fine to do so :feelsclown: fucking clown world :feelsclown:

Oh yes, I stand single because of my subhuman looks I am a permanentcel

Most zoomer girls, from my observation, are “queer” or “lesbian” (translation: Chad only).

Most zoomer girls, from my observation, are “queer” or “lesbian” (translation: Chad only).
The amount of girls identifying as "Bi" is fucking crazy. Even my own cousin says shes bi ffs.