Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Young men have no reason to care about women's problems

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Women are always ranting on soyditt and twatter about how young men don't care about le wholesome heckin feminism and how they're all watching Andrew Tate, but why should they? Why should young men give two shits about women's problems? Why shouldn't they just watch Andrew Tate? Young men aren't getting sex from women, women don't care about their problems, and on average women act ultra aggressively towards men from a young age. {https://doi.org/10.1007/s12147-008-9065-5}

Imagine the outcry if we told women they were stuckup pigs if they refused to support chads that refused to have sex with them and constantly trashed them. You wouldn't hear the end of it.

Women are always ranting on soyditt and twatter about how young men don't care about le wholesome heckin feminism and how they're all watching Andrew Tate, but why should they? Why should young men give two shits about women's problems? Why shouldn't they just watch Andrew Tate? Young men aren't getting sex from women, women don't care about their problems, and on average women act ultra aggressively towards men from a young age. {https://doi.org/10.1007/s12147-008-9065-5}

Imagine the outcry if we told women they were stuckup pigs if they refused to support chads that refused to have sex with them and constantly trashed them. You wouldn't hear the end of it.
gummy bear good women bad

Theres no point really caring about anything in this position, everything is disappointing

why should men care for someone who won in life just because they were born female

I saw a foid neighbour using a tiny small bucket to shovel snow because her car was stuck and she needed to get to work

I didnt help her because all she needed was a small push and the car would be out but it was a front wheel drive and the front wheels were stuck in snow. I just ignored her and carried on along my way.

I saw a foid neighbour using a tiny small bucket to shovel snow because her car was stuck and she needed to get to work

I didnt help her because all she needed was a small push and the car would be out but it was a front wheel drive and the front wheels were stuck in snow. I just ignored her and carried on along my way.
Based. If she wants to be successful in society she can try being successful without the assistance of men.

As if non-young men have any reason to care

what problems?

As if non-young men have any reason to care
They don't but as of recently feminists are targeting young men because they're triggered they're watching Andrew Tate and Fresh and Fit.

aslo foids: we arent entitled to be mens therapists! we arent entitled to help men! they're privileged because of the heckin patriarchy and they deserve it!

you did the right thing

Men in general should not be caring about women’s problems just like how they don’t care about ours. Every single woman in existence never once did, does not, and NEVER will care about our loneliness, similar to how we can’t really force ourselves to care about periods for example jfl.

Don’t fall for any of the pick mes who pretend like they care about our loneliness, they’re being 100% manipulative and it’s not coming from a place of genuine care (women do not give a fuck about men in general unless chad).

Men in general should not be caring about women’s problems just like how they don’t care about ours. Every single woman in existence never once did, does not, and NEVER will care about our loneliness, similar to how we can’t really force ourselves to care about periods for example jfl.

Don’t fall for any of the pick mes who pretend like they care about our loneliness, they’re being 100% manipulative and it’s not coming from a place of genuine care (women do not give a fuck about men in general unless chad).

its come to a point i could see a woman get stabbed by her abusive ex bf and walk on smiling

You're always ranting about something, imagine your outcry if I called you a deluded fool for projecting yourself onto a homogenous portrayal of women.
You're a simp.

Men have more things and advantages at 20

Why should young men give two shits about women's problems?
Because foids are mentally stunted children who will shrivel up and die if they aren't fed attention 24/7. Their attack on men for refusing to simp is simply a survival tactic.

all they have to do is not care about looks and be more empathic. Then I would care, maybe

They are not entitled to our empathy or concern.

Over the next 10 years, men as a group are gonna care less and less about women's problems, and women and the media's efforts to reverse this trend will only accelerate it even more.

They’ll still care anyway since most are cucks

Women don’t see you as a human being if you aren’t tall and good looking

Have more empathy for rabbit being stalked by a fox

why should men care for someone who won in life just because they were born female
Yeah simps are like retarded beggars who care and worry about the riches

Over the next 10 years, men as a group are gonna care less and less about women's problems, and women and the media's efforts to reverse this trend will only accelerate it even more.
I hope so.

Foids don't give a fuck about our problems but they want everyone to care about their imaginary problems

Women should be forced to undergo hypnotic therapy to alter their political views and become based trad wives.
You're so cucked. It's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back