Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Young men have no reason to care about women's problems

Women are always ranting on soyditt and twatter about how young men don't care about le wholesome heckin feminism and how they're all watching Andrew Tate, but why should they? Why should young men give two shits about women's problems? Why shouldn't they just watch Andrew Tate? Young men aren't getting sex from women, women don't care about their problems, and on average women act ultra aggressively towards men from a young age. {https://doi.org/10.1007/s12147-008-9065-5}

Imagine the outcry if we told women they were stuckup pigs if they refused to support chads that refused to have sex with them and constantly trashed them. You wouldn't hear the end of it.
You are spitting straight facts

They don't care about male problems either so its whatever

never help a woman, ever.

You're always ranting about something, imagine your outcry if I called you a deluded fool for projecting yourself onto a homogenous portrayal of women.
shut up fag

Orzmund

I used to like it whan foids asked me for favors and money, because it was fun to reject their requests.

now it's just annoying when they even ask.

Women are always ranting on soyditt and twatter about how young men don't care about le wholesome heckin feminism and how they're all watching Andrew Tate, but why should they? Why should young men give two shits about women's problems? Why shouldn't they just watch Andrew Tate? Young men aren't getting sex from women, women don't care about their problems, and on average women act ultra aggressively towards men from a young age. {https://doi.org/10.1007/s12147-008-9065-5}

Imagine the outcry if we told women they were stuckup pigs if they refused to support chads that refused to have sex with them and constantly trashed them. You wouldn't hear the end of it.
dude they're the ones who are using old rotten established gold power to smash down dissenters. their whole revolution is projectionism. they're so powerful they can put you on monitoring like what vice showed on their trump era doccs about watching the far right and discus your personal information at leisure. there's gonna come a time when the progs are gonna do something so stupid and so bully shitty fucking nuts that it's going to accelerate their decline and cause some violence to erupt. The DoD has stated for years now that there is going to have to be increased defense support of civil authorities [dsca] in north America. it's going to be truly terrifying to be a cop here really soon. it's also easier for the prog scumbags to use old race stereotypes to scapegoat us for their cultural failures than it is for them to shape the hell up.

If I got hit by a bus today and died not a single toilet would give a fuck so it's only natural I give zero fucks about them back.

I used to like it whan foids asked me for favors and money, because it was fun to reject their requests.

now it's just annoying when they even ask.
They see you as a tool they can use. Glad you showed them otherwise.

Over the next 10 years, men as a group are gonna care less and less about women's problems, and women and the media's efforts to reverse this trend will only accelerate it even more.

Women are self-centred narcissists who covet the downfall of men for the sake of appeasing their natural proclivity of subterfuge; the sexes are at war, and they will promulgate whatever prejudiced rhetoric pernicious to the merriment and tranquillity of our livelihood. Why else would vapid, prurient women take every opportunity to belittle hapless men? They are physically incapable of sensing the dismay and poignancy, which is why they prevaricate with apathetic levity about the struggles of men. Undermining our plight while overdrawing their woe. This bedlam has warped the will of men into subservience to women and has forgone the transformation of the species into a race of decadents.
Hope god resets everything and create new species

Women don't have problems

Nothing worth believing in or caring for in this reality.

Only faggots with a thing for leather and big brown cigars cocks in their mouths watch Andy taint

That's actually the whole argument against feminism. They want to reap all the virtues and privileges while bearing none of the responsibility.

But white men are still turbo retarded cucks anyway that will go to the fullest lengths to reprimand you for "misogyny" and are the only retards keeping this feminist system running

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back