Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill young men driving the decline in sex

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
The trend is concerning as sexual relationships are important for well-being and health, researchers note.

The survey found that from 2000 to 2018, nearly one in three U.S. men aged 18 to 24 reported no sexual activity in the past year. Lack of sexual activity, or sexual inactivity, was also on the rise among men and women aged 25 to 34 years during the survey period, the report in the journal JAMA Network Open found.

Possible reasons for the decline in sexual frequency may also include stress of juggling work and intimate relationships, as well as the prevalence of other forms of solo entertainment.

“There are now many more choices of things to do in the late evening than there once were and fewer opportunities to initiate sexual activity if both partners are engrossed in social media, electronic gaming, or binge watching,” Jean Twenge, from the department of psychology in San Diego State University said in an editorial accompanying the report.

By analyzing biennial survey data between 2000 and 2018 from nearly 10,000 men and women aged 18 to 44 years, researchers found that 16.5% of respondents reported less sexual activity in 2016-2018 versus 9.5% in 2000-2002, mostly among unmarried, heterosexual men.

Sexual activity was largely unchanged among unmarried women, along with no notable decline among gay men, researchers reported.

Men who were unemployed or had lower income were more likely to be sexually inactive, as were men and women who were students.

Given a preference for men of higher socioeconomic status and the larger number of college-educated women than men, some young men may find it difficult to form heterosexual relationships, the researchers note.

brutal and the real main reason why having sex is declined is because of society standards that puts into a male for example one have to be 6foot tall with a strong jawline and blue eyes

It makes me sooo angry how much better previous generations of men had it

It makes me sooo angry how much better previous generations of men had it
yeah i wish i was born into different generation than now because its living hell in all aspects of life

6'6 is the new minimum. I'm already seeing it outside. :blackpill:

yeah i wish i was born into different generation than now because its living hell in all aspects of life
True,and its not just about inceldom,in the past onlyonly a few men procreated but even if you didn't procreate then,back then we,as men,had purpose,something to die for:feelstastyman:

Unless you're a toilet, toilets live absolute heaven on earth.

Ofc men are at fault :feelsjuice:

Unless you're a toilet, toilets live absolute heaven on earth.

nah i aint a toiled

Now show us the article that women are having a lot more sex in the 21st century :feelshaha:

And the media still has the balls to censor the blackpill

Now show us the article that women are having a lot more sex in the 21st century :feelshaha:

And the media still has the balls to censor the blackpill
yeah i couIdnt find any blackpill truth because the media is bluepilled and supports the feminsm agenda

It's amazing the shit they come up with now to avoid blaming women

"Oh, uh, men are just too busy playing video games to fuck young tight 20 year old pussy, hahahahahahaha"

It's amazing the shit they come up with now to avoid blaming women

"Oh, uh, men are just too busy playing video games to fuck young tight 20 year old pussy, hahahahahahaha"
yeah they are delusional and full of shit and they wont last a day being a incel