Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young men are dropping out of colleges

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
After my first stem post got lit I looked up the internet and look at what I found!

young men are dropping out of society and college degrees too much for whatever reason!?

maybe if the society wasn’t so gynpcentric and was more open to men like the old days we would be more motivated and more willing to do stuff , and it was actually worth the slaving for us , now it’s just fucking shit

it’s not that we are lazy or dumb , the whole society is geared towards the girls so much that us being hardworking isn’t even worth it anymore

no average man gets reinforcement in their social circles or they don’t even have it at all while every cuck tries to increase foids life qualities

fuck this shit ,I am fucking lazy but I was the best in school when I was motivated

I passed every foid and man you idiots I’m just too depressed and unmotivated , no wonder why most men are like this these days , just evil normies and foids are not , they will be the end of humanity hopefully , they will choke in their self righteousness and vile hearts

@Lebensmüder @Meus

you can just search Google and find tons of news concerning men that drop out of college

I dropped out of college a year and a half ago, now if you want to go back you need the kikecine. No thanks, I'll flip burgers until the United States goes Soviet collapse into utter chaos. :feelsjuice:

COLLEGES ARE REJECTING ME

I'm considering it too to be honest.

I dropped out of college a year and a half ago, now if you want to go back you need the kikecine. No thanks, I'll flip burgers until the United States goes Soviet collapse into utter chaos. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 538924
You seriously dropped out ? Damn bro very understandable
I'm considering it too to be honest.
I know that’ll happen to me but like the union will kick me cuz of my grades
NAH MAN I DONT EVEN WANT TO GO.
CANT CONCENTRATE AND DO ALL THE NORMIE SHIT.
NON-NT= OVER
I don’t want to go too but I just try to carry myself
I can't concentrate these days either ngl :feelsbadman:
Same my grades are horrible too in college

You seriously dropped out ? Damn bro very understandable
I don't see any future in the United States or the entire world right now, I'm just currently taking it easy trying to survive waiting for everything to eventually fall apart. Damn shame, I had two years of college credits in with only another four to five years left, but with the current geopolitical structure of the world, I'm really not at all worried as I believe the wheels of the bus are going to fall off completely. I'm willing to bet my life on this and in fact, I already have. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8KEbQA8kw

Last edited:
I don't see any future in the United States or the world right now, I'm just currently taking it easy trying to survive waiting for everything to eventually fall apart. Damn shame, I had two years of college credits in with only another four to five years left, but with the current geopolitical structure of the world, I'm really not at all worried as I believe the wheels of the bus are going to fall off completely. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8KEbQA8kw

Yeah agreed ,also I have half the credit too ,lifefyel for me but it’stoo hard

Yeah agreed ,also I have half the credit too ,lifefyel for me but it’stoo hard
Money, social status, or education is about to become redundant in this nation in a huge way near future. Pretty soon basic survival will only matter. :feelsEhh:

Money, social status, or education is about to become redundant in this nation in a huge way near future. Pretty soon basic survival will only matter. :feelsEhh:
I think it will be much worse for me or us anyway

I almost dropped out but made it through,
still no job 3 years later

College was normie and foid heaven.. I only lasted a few weeks before stopping going.

I hope it wouldn’t be worse bro ,I wanna neet
It's going to be horrific and catastrophic, I'm not going to even bother lying to you. :feelsjuice:
College was normie and foid heaven.. I only lasted a few weeks before stopping going.
College foids are the worst kind of prudes and stuck-up cunts, I'm actually glad not to be around them any longer. So glad I don't have to be around a bunch of purple haired nose ring dykes anyways. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Very relatable,I stopped four times before, now I’m just picking the scraps and I’m barely going
It's going to be horrific and catastrophic, I'm not going to even bother lying to you. :feelsjuice:

College foids are the worst kind of prudes and stuck-up cunts, I'm actually glad not to be around them any longer. So glad I don't have to be around a bunch of purple haired nose ring dykes anyways. :feelsjuice:
Fuck it was always bad for me fuck this shit how will it be worse

These piece of shit normies and foids will protect each other and go into groups and we will again be ostracized and left for dead ! We will have our revenge then ! Fuck this shit ! They will never smoke us out right ?

Last edited:
Very relatable,I stopped four times before, now I’m just picking the scraps and I’m barely going

Fuck it was always bad for me fuck this shit how will it be worse

These piece of shit normies and foids will protect each other and go into groups and we will again be ostracized and left for dead ! We will have our revenge then ! Fuck this shit ! They will never smoke us out right ?
How much worse will it be? Well, if you're familiar with the collapse of Soviet Union Russia in history now imagine that inside the United States multiplied by a thousand that will spill over the entire world into multiple nations where we'll probably get a world war out of it because the global elites are bat shit fucking crazy or insane. This is what I see in my crystal ball for the future. :feelsjuice:

The good news, is that now foids can be drafted into the military. Go get them girls, girl power! They clearly don't need us, men, around anymore, right? I'm just going to sit this out in the name of gender equality, just doing my part in dismantling the patriarchy. Let's see where all of this goes or leads to. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Don't forget you can still learn at home on your own. Either with online courses, or the real man way.. downloading textbooks for free and doing the questions yourself. And testing yourself to make sure you know everything in it.

Don't forget you can still learn at home on your own. Either with online courses, or the real man way.. downloading textbooks for free and doing the questions yourself. And testing yourself to make sure you know everything in it.
I don’t want to learn shit, who fucking cares that my life will be 0.001 percent better , textbooks and school and shit is for sheep’s let them learn that faggot shit

I can't concentrate these days either ngl :feelsbadman:
I can't concentrate on anything and it's getting worse.
The good news, is that now foids can be drafted into the military. Go get them girls, girl power! They clearly don't need us, men, around anymore, right? I'm just going to sit this out in the name of gender equality, just doing my part in dismantling the patriarchy. Let's see where all of this goes or leads to. :feelsEhh:
JFL! TBH! :feelskek:

True. Am glad too that I didn't have to interact/rarely interacted with anyone outside family for now almost the last two years because all that comes out of their mouths is stupidity anyways. My degree is worthless though, did all shit only in theory and have no practical experience. So I don't even know why I still bother.:smonk:

True. Am glad too that I didn't have to interact/rarely interacted with anyone outside family for now almost the last two years because all that comes out of their mouths is stupidity anyways. My degree is worthless though, did all shit only in theory and have no practical experience. So I don't even know why I still bother.:smonk:
Bro you at least have a degree unlike most of us who couldn’t finish

How much we all look like each other, living in different parts of the world

If they can't secure a foid to marry, or get pussy at the very least , or a career, what's the point? They should be going into construction anyway, not HealthCareProviding. Lol

go to college :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: lose money :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

After my first stem post got lit I looked up the internet and look at what I found!

young men are dropping out of society and college degrees too much for whatever reason!?

maybe if the society wasn’t so gynpcentric and was more open to men like the old days we would be more motivated and more willing to do stuff , and it was actually worth the slaving for us , now it’s just fucking shit

it’s not that we are lazy or dumb , the whole society is geared towards the girls so much that us being hardworking isn’t even worth it anymore

no average man gets reinforcement in their social circles or they don’t even have it at all while every cuck tries to increase foids life qualities

fuck this shit ,I am fucking lazy but I was the best in school when I was motivated

I passed every foid and man you idiots I’m just too depressed and unmotivated , no wonder why most men are like this these days , just evil normies and foids are not , they will be the end of humanity hopefully , they will choke in their self righteousness and vile hearts

@Lebensmüder @Meus

you can just search Google and find tons of news concerning men that drop out of college
maybe they should get high all day and a girl with a rich daddy will show up and suck my dick as I leech off the bitch :chad:

I have absolutely 0% motivation to do or archieve anything in life.

2C819D12 63DE 4D15 BDF7 1516C63A0573

"more women are in college than men!" So what? What else would women be doing if they weren't in college? Men have trade schools.

I just started college after neeting for two years and wageslaving for three. I don't want to work a dead end job.

Academics being taken over by woke ideology and all of the retarded pronouns nonsense certainly doesn’t help. Normal functioning people recognize 1) how fucking retarded especially social science has become and 2) that university’s cost, work, and time commitment typically doesn’t justify what you get out of it these days (in the US at least).

Women can go to University and study bullshit because it ultimately doesn’t matter — they can find a man (perhaps a man in Uni) to take care of them, their degree isn’t really that important. They won’t become destitute or literally homeless if they can’t provide for themselves. The social element and Uni experience is the priority more generally for women seems to me.

Meanwhile for men if you’re gonna bother going to Uni then it’s gotta be for something pragmatic that makes money (engineering, etc). Most people in those types of degrees flunk out (and notably most people in these degrees are men) so men that are aware they won’t cut it smartly don’t bother as it only wastes time money and effort.

Last edited: