Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Young love, or at least high school love is really nothing to be jealous of."

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
IMG 20181117 172914

Every well-rounded, well-developed individual had to go through that developmental milestone so that he could have nothing to regret. Yes he does dumb things, but it's just like without falling and stumbling we'll never learn how to walk.

Normies will NEVER understand what it means to miss out on teenage love and sex, just like people who will never understand how precious freedom from want is to someone who has suffered from malnutrition for his entire life.

JFL.

“Get over it!” “I started at 19 and I did alright for myself!” They just want us to shut up because we remind them of the TRUTH.

I will find a temporary girlfriend because Im just mentalcel and because I do not want to make the figure of the unlucky virgin gamer who spends all the time on incel sites to make strange threads

Easy to say for people who have experienced it and grown from it.. we’re stuck at that mile marker.. we never passed it.. it’s everyhing for us. It’s just a trivial memory for them

I will find a temporary girlfriend because Im just mentalcel and because I do not want to make the figure of the unlucky virgin gamer who spends all the time on incel sites to make strange threads

Cope. Mentalcels do no exist, if you were attractive you could get girls easily.

They always do this shit, it's like rich people saying to poor people "Money is not important bro"

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_174505.jpg
    IMG_20181117_174505.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 90
> “fucking toxic”

@Ritalincel

OF COURSE it is something to be jelous of, whenever I stalk my hs oneitis fb she is STILL dating the same guy over three years later. I don't know why i torture myself, but what is seen can never be unseen. I'll never get those years back and it haunts me everyday. "just get over it br0" MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>incredibly :soy:
>fucking :soy:
>TOXIC :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::y'all:

OF COURSE it is something to be jelous of, whenever I stalk my hs oneitis fb she is STILL dating the same guy over three years later. I don't know why i torture myself, but what is seen can never be unseen. I'll never get those years back and it haunts me everyday. "just get over it br0" MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It is over, friend.

:feels::feels::feelsrope:

Easy to say for people who have experienced it and grown from it.. we’re stuck at that mile marker.. we never passed it.. it’s everyhing for us. It’s just a trivial memory for them
Its because its normal and part of a young life.

We are like people who hadnt enough nutrients to develope in the right way physically. for us its mentally.

Now with 21 getting a teen would be like giving nutrient shots to a 21yr old. Doesnt do much shit.
Its not over it never begun for us. Were stunted, malfunctioned, crippled pieces of society. We are the leftovers, the genetic shit that doesnt want to finally go down the toilet.

It's indeed one of the most retarded and revolting forms of bluepill/cope.

Just imagine being a blue piller with a foid to creampie. But no all those foids went with tyrone

It's one of things that hurts the most for me. I will never experience young love. I was reject all the times. Now I'm turning 24...

> meaningful and healthy relationship
Blckd 1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back