Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Young curry foid in short shorts and crop top out in the cold tonight WITH HER MOM!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Today was horrible for me. Right after I woke up, I got into a fight with my dad. There was another fight between my dad and one of the caregivers. The mood was sour all day until I finally stepped out for my night walk. It was then I saw this young curry foid wearing this crop top in short shorts exposing all of her legs at a convenience store opposite. She was with her mom, but they were surrounded by lots of curry zoomer pajeets.

She didn't have any fear and they weren't trying to gang up on her either! Times have changed! Just 10 years ago, curry foids wouldn't dare go out late at night, but now I see quite a few of them as late as 10:30 at night. And they also wouldn't be allowed to dress like this, but here we are!

curryland is a haven for mma fighters i presume - in home you got fight, outside you got fight, even at night you can have fights

curryland is a haven for mma fighters i presume - in home you got fight, outside you got fight, even at night you can have fights
Nah we're weaklings.