Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Young British men are NEETs—not in employment, education, or training—more than women

I guess that’s an invitation to nuke the earth you filthy goyim?????? Enjoy burning alive
See you in mars jude, you're in for a big suprise when we beat you there as well(in fifa)

Yeah and my race will make sure you stay that way (in mein kraft)
This time (((they))) will all recieve showers and every jew will be cleansed(in pong)!

Cope we have all the power and $$$$$
Manpower and neets with infinite rage will always win, no amount of dollars can stop that(watch dogs)!

Absolutely based. The NEETs shall inherit the world.

Absolutely based. The NEETs shall inherit the world.
Jesus Christ GIF

Based. More people to have a chance to go ER. England is descending in flames

Why not ask the mandem in London to work

What's the point of working seriously. As a delivery driver i just get disrespected on a daily basis. Even yesterday there was a bunch of muslim kids and one of them called me a "kufr" :feelskek: it's easy to ignore it, but deep down you can feel how every little single thing sticks. Every comment, every dirty or malicious look. I remember everything, even things from 3 years ago, and there's nothing i can do about it. This shit accumulates and you just get mentally fucked.

What's wrong with that? I remember seeing some data which said that many of the traditional "male" jobs are going away - meanwhile more traditional female jobs are going to increase. More demand for nurses etc, a lot less demand for factory workers etc.

As far as I'm concerned, since women love a welfare state so much, let them pay for it. Let the young guys NEET while women get to pay for it. After men betabuxxing for tens of thousands of years for women its time to turn the tide. And I'm all here for it

Mostly just muslim migrants. Not based