Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You’ll now be put on the watchlist if you use incel vocabulary anywhere on the internet

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Recruit
★★★
IMG 2305

i know this site including club and ss are honeypots for the three letter agencies but pretty fucking cringe if you use these words anywhere on the internet it can put you on the watchlist cringe fbi but yet the niggers who looted and burned down businesses doing nigger lives protest arent on the watchlist pure ragefuel

Last edited:
Over for normies who use ''incel'' to insult everyone they don't like

half of those words are now mainstream and are being used by normies daily

I see this screenshot getting posted everywhere without any real source.

LDAR LDAR LDAR LDAR

CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD I HATE ALL CHADS ENSLAVE ALL CHADS

ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER

ENSLAVE THE HOLE PEOPLE ENSLAVE FOIS FUCK ALL FOIDS FEMOIDS DESTROY FEMOIDS ITS OVER ovER NEVER BEGAN

TIME TO NEETMAX NEETMAX NEETMAX NEETMAX NEETMAX

Last edited:
why don’t they address the solution to involuntary celibacy?

They'll monitor my online activity? Oh no! This only affects retards who would look up shit like "how to commit {insert terrorist act}" or "why do I find {illegal material { attractive?" You should always assume you're being monitored online even if you don't use this forum. Being paranoid is good
View: https://youtu.be/tNBilAoaCjs?si=C27dKegos3jVGbcd

Incel stqfy chafpreet incel looksmaxx over rope.meet foid roadtie incel foid

Good luck extrading me from pakistan fucking ametimutt glowies

View attachment 1213772

i know this site including club and ss are honeypots for the three letter agencies but pretty fucking cringe if you use these words anywhere on the internet it can put you on the watchlist cringe fbi but yet the niggers who looted and burned down businesses doing nigger lives protest arent on the watchlist pure ragefuel
its just a day in the land of cuckmerica

it's over ascension JBF NEET RED PILL BLACK PILL stacy Rope Supreme gentleman

too pixelated to read but idc. I've already had the police visit. Truecel trait: You don't care.

Wasn’t this a hoax? Can’t find actual fbi source

NEET LDAR INCEL PAJEETSINGHPREET and hooknoses control the world.

Instead of wasting time stamping me on the list, how about saving younger incels? I am 35 now and top tier depressed.

:cryfeels::cryfeels:NEET LDAR INCEL PAJEETSINGHPREET and hooknoses control the world.

Instead of wasting time stamping me on the list, how about saving younger incels? I am 35 now and top tier depressed.
You’re 35 ? brotal man i just turned 18 3 months ago and i dont even wanna live by 21:cryfeels::cryfeels: how the hell havent you roped yet man?

This is why you need to have a few boxes of donuts stored in you're freezer!

You’re 35 ? brotal man i just turned 18 3 months ago and i dont even wanna live by 21:cryfeels::cryfeels: how the hell havent you roped yet man?

Brutal man. The thing is that depression destroyed my anger and testosterone so I pretty much went from wanting to rope to redpilling myself to rotting, gaming and being a wizard. I have to live. Indian videos make my life worth it.

This is fake pal. Stop spreading this shit. We don’t have anything to worry about…

Incel lingo has been co opted by normies anyway. Hell "Chad" has been co opted for at least 6 years now.

Just don't threaten public officials or talk about ze jews too much and the government prob won't blow your house up :feelsEhh: fuck those watchlists lmfao glowies can't do shit to me :feelskek:

Some of those terms are common. “Rope” and “chad” JFL

You unironically get put on a watchlist just for having a name Chad

Instead of trying to fix the root causes of inceldom aka insane female standards and fixing fractured society, they'd rather witch hunt lonely ugly mentally ill incels.

Then again I understand why they're doing this, because its not like they can change female nature. You can't make an ugly guy attractive to women, and women find the majority of men unattractive. Can't create value out of nothing. Femoids are only capable of valuing Chads, and the rest of men are just irrelevant NPC's who women would rather see dead than alive.

Still possible to live with copes, when you live in an era of copes

View attachment 1213772

The doc is fake lmao it’s been out as a meme since 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back