Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You’ll never get to enjoy Christmas to its fullest

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
>you’ll never get to wear warm matching sweaters and cuddle in front of a fireplace with the love of your life while the blizzard rages outside

>you’ll never get to decorate a Christmas tree together and hear her laugh and stare in awe at the beautiful ornaments and decorations

>you’ll never get to see the glee and excitement in your children’s eyes as they anxiously set out the cookies and milk for Santa to come and leave them presents

>you’ll never feel that groggy, tired, but wholesome feeling of hearing your kids barge into your room waking you up on Christmas morning in anticipation of opening all the presents you excitedly bought them over the last few weeks of Christmas shopping

>you’ll never see that thrill and excitement in your children’s eyes as they open that race track and doll house you spent hours looking for in the store knowing the search would be worth it once you see their precious reaction and that warm and thankful hug you get from them telling you what an amazing present and how much they love you

>you’ll never receive that loving kiss on the cheek from your wife after all the presents are opened and your picking up the discarded wrapping paper throughout the living room

>you’ll never know what it feels like to spend a wholesome Christmas afternoon playing in the snow with your wife and kids

you’ll never know the feeling of tucking your kids into bed Christmas night after an exhausting but joyful day spent on what is supposed to be the happiest day of the year. You’ll never hear them say goodnight l, merry Christmas, and that they love you

>you’ll never get to curl up next to your wife in bed on Christmas night cuddling together and falling asleep to the fleeting and beautiful memories of another amazing Christmas spent together

Merry Christmas boyos :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Yep cause im muslimlossus

True although I was raised jehovahs witness so i never knew how it felt anyway :feelscomfy:

Jesus is the reason for the season

Im sorry brocel. That kind of life is reserved for rich and good looking people.

Extremely cringe thread op

I don't like Christmas tbh. I had to go to the superfull supermarket yesterday and pay an expensive price for things that could have been bought cheaper in a week and then we have to socialize here and pretend half the family doesn't hate each other. Some people in family aren't even on talking terms.

Not to mention how Jesus wasn't even born in December anyway and it's hot during this time of the year here in the Southern Hemisphere, so not even snow cope (not that it ever snows anyway in my city).

Those are the christmas activities you can expect of the same population of cunts who forces you to be happy over a religion that isn't yours or tell you to get out of their sight when you're too tired to be all festive and gay. I sincerely hope omicron manages to mutate into a deadlier strain and murder these fuckboys and fucktoilets, maybe then this will be a christmas worth being actually happy about

i live in the southern hemisphere, so along with all of that there's the fact that in december the weather is HOT AS FUCK, so i'll never experience the cozy sweater shit during christmas:cryfeels:

Im sorry brocel. That kind of life is reserved for rich and good looking people.
I would have this life with better facial bones and if I was taller
No one can :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels:
Extremely cringe thread op
shut up GrAYcel
I don't like Christmas tbh. I had to go to the superfull supermarket yesterday and pay an expensive price for things that could have been bought cheaper in a week and then we have to socialize here and pretend half the family doesn't hate each other. Some people in family aren't even on talking terms.

Not to mention how Jesus wasn't even born in December anyway and it's hot during this time of the year here in the Southern Hemisphere, so not even snow cope (not that it ever snows anyway in my city).
true Jesus was actually born in September I believe
Those are the christmas activities you can expect of the same population of cunts who forces you to be happy over a religion that isn't yours or tell you to get out of their sight when you're too tired to be all festive and gay. I sincerely hope omicron manages to mutate into a deadlier strain and murder these fuckboys and fucktoilets, maybe then this will be a christmas worth being actually happy about
Me too brocel

I had to go to the superfull supermarket yesterday and pay an expensive price for things that could have been bought cheaper in a week
just don't buy stuff during the 2nd half of december, unless you really need it, if you can wait until january then wait until january

i live in the southern hemisphere, so along with all of that there's the fact that in december the weather is HOT AS FUCK, so i'll never experience the cozy sweater shit during christmas:cryfeels:
Never began for southoftheequatorcels

true Jesus was actually born in September I believe
It was September-October going by John the Baptist's birth and season.

There's the argument that Jesus was conceived around Christmas time, which makes sense, but still, it doesn't say in the bible for us to commemorate it anyway.

just don't buy stuff during the 2nd half of december, unless you really need it, if you can wait until january then wait until january
Yeah I know, that's basic, but what can I do if my family demands a Christmas dinner.

This isn't just about Christmas it's about winter and just the entire year in general :feelsrope:

I'm Muslimcel Christmas for sinners

>you’ll never get to wear warm matching sweaters and cuddle in front of a fireplace with the love of your life while the blizzard rages outside

>you’ll never get to decorate a Christmas tree together and hear her laugh and stare in awe at the beautiful ornaments and decorations

>you’ll never get to see the glee and excitement in your children’s eyes as they anxiously set out the cookies and milk for Santa to come and leave them presents

>you’ll never feel that groggy, tired, but wholesome feeling of hearing your kids barge into your room waking you up on Christmas morning in anticipation of opening all the presents you excitedly bought them over the last few weeks of Christmas shopping

>you’ll never see that thrill and excitement in your children’s eyes as they open that race track and doll house you spent hours looking for in the store knowing the search would be worth it once you see their precious reaction and that warm and thankful hug you get from them telling you what an amazing present and how much they love you

>you’ll never receive that loving kiss on the cheek from your wife after all the presents are opened and your picking up the discarded wrapping paper throughout the living room

>you’ll never know what it feels like to spend a wholesome Christmas afternoon playing in the snow with your wife and kids

you’ll never know the feeling of tucking your kids into bed Christmas night after an exhausting but joyful day spent on what is supposed to be the happiest day of the year. You’ll never hear them say goodnight l, merry Christmas, and that they love you

>you’ll never get to curl up next to your wife in bed on Christmas night cuddling together and falling asleep to the fleeting and beautiful memories of another amazing Christmas spent together

Merry Christmas boyos :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Don't care about any of these things ngl. Just wanna creampie whores on tinder like chad. Women are for fucking, not relationshits.

True although I was raised jehovahs witness so i never knew how it felt anyway :feelscomfy:
Most brutal incel trait: born in a retard homosapien cult
That's why in Hallmark movies everyone is so good looking and white:fuk: