Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "You'll always be alone, you'll never have someone – you will just need to accept this soon" (mom to me)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
- My mother generally thinks in a blackpilled way. Sometimes she talks redpilled stuff, sometimes blackpilled, meaning she's pretty contradictory, but her THINKING is blackpilled

- She tells me that I soon need to accept being forever alone, but I won't accept it – I said, "I can't accept it", to which she replied "well you have to." Little does she know, I'll KMS in a few years after NEETING

"You're 26, you missed at least 10 years of social experience, and it only gets harder and harder."

"I'm sorry you can't live life like a normal young person." (then starts shedding tears, crocodile tears I suspect)

"If you do your master degree online it will be harder and harder to meet someone, when you work there won't be any young people around. If you go study in person now you might make some friends."

(I'm a 2/10 and short)

Last edited:
20% Please avoid low effort posts in inceldom discussion
- My mother generally thinks in a blackpilled way. Sometimes she talks redpilled stuff, sometimes blackpilled, meaning she's pretty contradictory

Mom to me, just now, and she says such stuff often:

"You're 26, you missed at least 10 years, and it only gets harder and harder."

"I'm sorry you can't live life like a normal young person." (then starts shedding tears, crocodile tears I suspect)

"If you do your master degree online it will be harder and harder to meet someone, when you work there won't be any young people around."

(I'm a 2/10 and short)
lol

Lots of hentai begin in a similar way

Well at the very least she's being honest. My mother is pretty bluepilled.

Well at the very least she's being honest. My mother is pretty bluepilled.
still brutal

- and is your mother just acting/talking bluepilled or is she genuinely bluepilled?

Don't take it so dramatically bro. It's just her way of telling you that she regrets not having aborted you.

your mother is such a bitch but since she's crying then she probably want to be honest with you and not try and bullshit you saying that you could ascend or find a girl.

i would like if she shut her mouth instead of making you more depressed

Srry but your mom sounds like an utter cunt

Don't take it so dramatically bro. It's just her way of telling you that she regrets not having aborted you.
That’s grounds for her being confronted irl

Jesus Christ. That’s harsh

Next time, tell her something like ,,Yes, i will always be alone because of your inferior genes"

your mother is such a bitch but since she's crying then she probably want to be honest with you and not try and bullshit you saying that you could ascend or find a girl.

i would like if she shut her mouth instead of making you more depressed
Yes and thanks

She tells me that I soon need to accept being forever alone, but I won't accept it – meaning I'll KMS in a few years

Next time, tell her something like ,,Yes, i will always be alone because of your inferior genes"
ironically she and my dad have good genes (well I inherited a disorder gene from my dad - but he was only a carrier of it, so not physically affected which can make you very deformed, but like I said not my dad). My dad was chad and is 1.88m, my mother was gl too and so is my sister.
So it's mostly my dad's fault. Without this condition I'd be 1.78m tall (instead of 1.62m) and I'd probably be a 7+/10 instead of a 1.5/10 I am now (2/10 is overrated)... I'm literally extremely weird looking and deformed

ironically she and my dad have good genes (well I inherited a disorder gene from my dad - but he was only a carrier of it, so not physically affected which can make you very deformed, but like I said not my dad). My dad was chad and is 1.88m, my mother was gl too and so is my sister.
So it's mostly my dad's fault. Without this condition I'd be 1.78m tall (instead of 1.62m) and I'd probably be a 7+/10 instead of a 1.5/10 I am now (2/10 is overrated)... I'm literally extremely weird looking and deformed
Giga brutal. Whats your condition if i may ask ?

Absolutely brutal, holy shit, but frankly, at least she's not lying to you or pretending that it's your fault (at least from what you wrote.)

Absolutely brutal,
yup

holy shit, but frankly, at least she's not lying to you or pretending that it's your fault (at least from what you wrote.)
true. She told me in the past "relationships suck" and "are overrated" and "you'll only have problems in a relationship" - so basically wanting me to not want a gf. Not bc she doesn't want me to have one but bc she knows I can't have one. As in, "If he doesn't want a gf, not having it won't hurt him". confusing shit, I know

All women are foids
Your mom is a woman
Thetefore your mom is a foid

All women are foids
Your mom is a woman
Thetefore your mom is a foid
yes

how old are you btw? seems like you've been one of the first members on this forum

Atleast your mom admitted it instead of being like my mom saying bluepill shit to me everyday

Horrible thing to go through ngl.

Hearing that from your own mother must be brutal, OP.
I wish my mother was as blackpilled as yours, mine is blue pilled to the max and keeps telling me that I need to go make friends, meet people and look for a job despite me being a Sub5 5'3 27Yo obesecel NEET.

Sounds rough but at least she’s being honest to you and not just spouting empty platitudes

Life is a meme

You will end up jokermaxxing
I Love You Smile GIF by Regal

A red/black pilled boomer? Female on top of that? That's incredible, I never heard something like that before.
Most boomers just make blue pilled discourses to us because it is what used to work in the past.
You should try to make her help you in some way.

brutal man. one time my mom once told me she wanted to just kill me.

someone must have poured some lead into their baby bottle, that entire generation are such fucking worthless failures as parents.

Hearing that from your own mother must be brutal, OP.
I wish my mother was as blackpilled as yours, mine is blue pilled to the max and keeps telling me that I need to go make friends, meet people and look for a job despite me being a Sub5 5'3 27Yo obesecel NEET.
Thank you man. I'm 26, 5'4" and literally a 1.5/10 (not exaggerating). Sometimes she says (a few months ago) looks are important, now she's saying they're actually not important kek

I never understood why anyone would talk to their mom about being an incel or forever alone.
I'll tell you why – first, it's obvious. I'm extremely strange-looking and very non-NT.

My mother never says it but knowing her, she thinks that I'll sooner or later accept being forever alone. But that's just not true. I want her to know that... (she goes like "you'll only have problems in relationships" and "relationships destroy lives" and "relationships are overrated" - all said to make me feel better bc I'll never have a gf, she wants me to forget about it)

The reason moms copium is because they want their spawn to be chads
Exactly. My mother saw the pic of me when I was 3 and I think she felt sad that I look like a monster now. Back in pre-2008 I was chad-future boy

She’s not wrong.. it took me years to accept it…

A red/black pilled boomer? Female on top of that? That's incredible, I never heard something like that before.
Most boomers just make blue pilled discourses to us because it is what used to work in the past.
Sometimes she talks in very blackpilled way, sometimes red-pilled and rarely, bluepilled. But her thinking is obviously blackpilled, from what I've gathered over the last decade or so

You should try to make her help you in some way.
Thanks for advice.

brutal man. one time my mom once told me she wanted to just kill me.
that's brutal too. She told me several times I should just KMS. She went like "I always taught you to be happy, I tried everything, why aren't you happy?!"

Just passportmaxx

I would like my mom to be like this tbh, she is bluepilled and think I'm the one who doesn't anything with girls like the tallfags here.

I would like my mom to be like this tbh, she is bluepilled and think I'm the one who doesn't anything with girls like the tallfags here.
exactly, my mother said "do you know how many good looking men are out there?" --- I wonder what this implies. Correct: The competition is too big

Wow, genuine props to your mom. She's smart.
I do hope you can at least make some friends...

Being a 2, and short, is... very much cursed, specially today.

Wow, genuine props to your mom. She's smart.
Mmmh she tells herself I'll accept sooner or later (which she can't know for certain)

I do hope you can at least make some friends...¨
Thanks

Being a 2, and short, is... very much cursed, specially today.
yes and thanks. I don't really want IRL friends. My mom also thinks I will make friends/acquaintances and then be content with them, and no gf, to make herself feel better (she doesn't say this but it's obvious). I wish I could :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back